Understanding Consumption Patterns
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Other versions of this item:
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Foellmi, Reto & Zweimüller, Josef, 2008. "Structural change, Engel's consumption cycles and Kaldor's facts of economic growth," Journal of Monetary Economics, Elsevier, vol. 55(7), pages 1317-1328, October.
- Clements, Kenneth W. & Gao, Grace, 2015. "The Rotterdam demand model half a century on," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 49(C), pages 91-103.
- Leon Podkaminer, 2004.
"Why is food cheaper in rich (European) countries?,"
Banca Nazionale del Lavoro Quarterly Review,
Banca Nazionale del Lavoro, vol. 57(230), pages 297-327.
- Andreas Chai & Christian Kiedaisch & Nicholas Rohde, 2017. "The saturation of spending diversity and the truth about Mr Brown and Mrs Jones," Discussion Papers in Economics economics:201701, Griffith University, Department of Accounting, Finance and Economics.
- Chen, Quanrun & Dietzenbacher, Erik & Los, Bart & Yang, Cuihong, 2016. "Modeling the short-run effect of fiscal stimuli on GDP: A new semi-closed input–output model," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 58(C), pages 52-63.
- Yu, Wusheng & Hertel, Thomas W. & Preckel, Paul V. & Eales, James S., 2004.
"Projecting world food demand using alternative demand systems,"
Elsevier, vol. 21(1), pages 99-129, January.
- Yu, Wusheng & Hertel, Thomas W. & Preckel, Paul V. & Eales, James S., 2003. "Projecting World Food Demand Using Alternative Demand Systems," 2003 Annual Meeting, August 16-22, 2003, Durban, South Africa 25905, International Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Yu, Wusheng & Hertel, Thomas & Preckel, Paul & Eales, James, 2003. "Projecting World Food Demand Using Alternative Demand Systems," GTAP Working Papers 1182, Center for Global Trade Analysis, Department of Agricultural Economics, Purdue University.
- Alessandro Podkaminer, 2004. "PerchŽ i generi alimentari sono meno costosi nei paesi (europei) ricchi?," Moneta e Credito, Economia civile, vol. 57(227), pages 311-345.
- Andreas Chai & Nicholas Rohde & Jacques Silber, 2015. "Measuring The Diversity Of Household Spending Patterns," Journal of Economic Surveys, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 29(3), pages 423-440, July.
- Kenneth Clements & Wana Yang & Simon Zheng, 1997. "Is utility additive? The case of alcohol," Applied Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 29(9), pages 1163-1167.
- Kaushik Deb & Massimo Filippini, 2013.
"Public Bus Transport Demand Elasticities in India,"
Journal of Transport Economics and Policy,
University of Bath, vol. 47(3), pages 419-436, September.
- Filippini Massimo & Deb Kaushik, 2010. "Public bus transport demand elasticities in India," Quaderni della facoltà di Scienze economiche dell'Università di Lugano 1002, USI Università della Svizzera italiana.
- Wassie Berhanu & Bichaka Fayissa, 2010. "Analysis of the Household Economy and Expenditure Patterns of a Traditional Pastoralist Society in Southern Ethiopia," Working Papers 201005, Middle Tennessee State University, Department of Economics and Finance.
- C. Dongling, 1993. "Introduction to World Consumption Economics," Economics Discussion / Working Papers 93-23, The University of Western Australia, Department of Economics.
- Vasily Astrov & Leon Podkaminer, 2017. "Energy Tariff Reform in Ukraine: Estimated Effects and Policy Options," wiiw Research Reports 416, The Vienna Institute for International Economic Studies, wiiw.
- Kenneth Clements & Wana Yang & Dongling Chen, 2001.
"The matrix approach to evaluating demand equations,"
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 33(8), pages 957-967.
- K.W. Clements & W. Yang & D. Chen, 1998. "The Matrix Approach to Evaluating Demand Equations," Economics Discussion / Working Papers 98-10, The University of Western Australia, Department of Economics.
- Bohman, Helena & Nilsson, Désirée, 2006. "Income Inequality as a Determinant of Trade Flows," Working Paper Series in Economics and Institutions of Innovation 73, Royal Institute of Technology, CESIS - Centre of Excellence for Science and Innovation Studies.
- Leon Podkaminer, 2013. "Persistent gaps between purchasing power parities and exchange rates under the law of one price: a puzzle (partly) explained?," Bank i Kredyt, Narodowy Bank Polski, vol. 44(4), pages 333-352.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:empeco:v:19:y:1994:i:1:p:69-110. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.