Testing the Efficiency of the Athens Stock Exchange: Some Results from the Banking Sector
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
References listed on IDEAS
- Hausman, Jerry A. & Lo, Andrew W. & MacKinlay, A. Craig, 1992.
"An ordered probit analysis of transaction stock prices,"
Journal of Financial Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 31(3), pages 319-379, June.
- Hausman, Jerry A. & Lo, Andrew W. & MacKinlay, Archie Craig, 1955-, 1990. "An ordered probit analysis of transaction stock prices," Working papers 3234-90., Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT), Sloan School of Management.
- Jerry A. Hausman & Andrew W. Lo & A. Craig MacKinlay, 1991. "An Ordered Probit Analysis of Transaction Stock Prices," NBER Working Papers 3888, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Hausman, J.A. & Lo, A.W. & MacKinlay, A.C., 1991. "An Ordered Probit Analysis of Transaction Stock Prices," Weiss Center Working Papers 26-91, Wharton School - Weiss Center for International Financial Research.
- Tauchen, George E & Pitts, Mark, 1983. "The Price Variability-Volume Relationship on Speculative Markets," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 51(2), pages 485-505, March.
- Bollerslev, Tim & Melvin, Michael, 1994. "Bid--ask spreads and volatility in the foreign exchange market : An empirical analysis," Journal of International Economics, Elsevier, vol. 36(3-4), pages 355-372, May.
- Tina Hviid Rydberg & Neil Shephard, 2003.
"Dynamics of Trade-by-Trade Price Movements: Decomposition and Models,"
Journal of Financial Econometrics,
Society for Financial Econometrics, vol. 1(1), pages 2-25.
- Tina Hviid Rydberg & Neil Shephard, 2002. "Dynamics of trade-by-trade price movements: decomposition and models," Economics Papers 2002-W1, Economics Group, Nuffield College, University of Oxford.
- Tina Hviid Rydberg & Neil Shephard, 2002. "Dynamics of trade-by-trade price movements: decomposition and models," OFRC Working Papers Series 2002fe04, Oxford Financial Research Centre.
- Winfried Pohlmeier & Volker Ulrich, 1995. "An Econometric Model of the Two-Part Decisionmaking Process in the Demand for Health Care," Journal of Human Resources, University of Wisconsin Press, vol. 30(2), pages 339-361.
- Diamond, Douglas W. & Verrecchia, Robert E., 1987. "Constraints on short-selling and asset price adjustment to private information," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 18(2), pages 277-311, June.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Krämer, Walter, 1997. "Kointegration von Aktienkursen," Technical Reports 1997,11, Technische Universität Dortmund, Sonderforschungsbereich 475: Komplexitätsreduktion in multivariaten Datenstrukturen.
- Robert F. Engle & Aaron D. Smith, 1999.
"Stochastic Permanent Breaks,"
The Review of Economics and Statistics,
MIT Press, vol. 81(4), pages 553-574, November.
- Engle, Robert F & Smith, Aaron, 1998. "Stochastic Permanent Breaks," University of California at San Diego, Economics Working Paper Series qt99v0s0zx, Department of Economics, UC San Diego.
- Richards, Anthony J., 1995.
"Comovements in national stock market returns: Evidence of predictability, but not cointegration,"
Journal of Monetary Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 36(3), pages 631-654, December.
- Anthony J. Richards, 1996. "Comovements in National Stock Market Returns; Evidence of Predictability But Not Cointegration," IMF Working Papers 96/28, International Monetary Fund.
- Laopodis, Nikiforos T., 2004. "Financial market liberalization and stock market efficiency: Evidence from the Athens Stock Exchange," Global Finance Journal, Elsevier, vol. 15(2), pages 103-123, August.
- George Mountis, 2012. "Banks’ Domestic & Cross-border M&As: Where Can They Go Wrong?," Cyprus Economic Policy Review, University of Cyprus, Economics Research Centre, vol. 6(1), pages 39-67, June.
- Appiah-Kusi, Joe & Menyah, Kojo, 2003. "Return predictability in African stock markets," Review of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 12(3), pages 247-270.
- Ralf Ostermark & Jaana Aaltonen & Henrik Saxen & Kenneth Soderlund, 2004. "Nonlinear modelling of the Finnish Banking and Finance branch index," The European Journal of Finance, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 10(4), pages 277-289.
- Frank Westermann, 2002. "Stochastic Trends and Cycles in National Stock Market Indices: Evidence from the U.S., the U.K. and Switzerland," Swiss Journal of Economics and Statistics (SJES), Swiss Society of Economics and Statistics (SSES), vol. 138(III), pages 317-328, September.
- Nikolaos Mylonidis & Ioanna Kelnikola, 2005. "Merging activity in the Greek Banking System: A Financial Accounting Perspective," South-Eastern Europe Journal of Economics, Association of Economic Universities of South and Eastern Europe and the Black Sea Region, vol. 3(1), pages 121-144.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:empeco:v:17:y:1992:i:2:p:239-52. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.