Testing and Correcting for Distributional Misspecifications in the Tobit Model: An Application of the Information Matrix Test
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Nicolas DEBARSY & Jean-Yves GNABO & Malik KERKOUR, 2016.
"Sovereign Wealth Funds’ cross-border investments: assessing the role of country-level drivers and spatial competition,"
LEO Working Papers / DR LEO
2173, Orleans Economics Laboratory / Laboratoire d'Economie d'Orleans (LEO), University of Orleans.
- Nicolas Debarsy & Jean-Yves Gnabo & Malik Kerkour, 2016. "Sovereign Wealth Funds’ cross-border investments: assessing the role of country-level drivers and spatial competition," Working Papers hal-01251243, HAL.
- Pan, Suwen & Jensen, Helen H., 2002. "Eating Out: An Important Source Of Food For The Poor And The Food Insecure," 2002 Annual meeting, July 28-31, Long Beach, CA 19805, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- Gao, Xiaoming & Wailes, Eric J. & Cramer, Gail L., 1995. "Double-Hurdle Model With Bivariate Normal Errors: An Application To U.S. Rice Demand," Journal of Agricultural and Applied Economics, Southern Agricultural Economics Association, vol. 27(02), December.
- Liu, Hongbo & Parton, Kevin A. & Zhou, Zhangyue & Cox, Rod, 2. "Away-from-Home Meat Consumption in China," Asian Journal of Agriculture and Development, Southeast Asian Regional Center for Graduate Study and Research in Agriculture (SEARCA), vol. 8(2).
- Kuuluvainen, Jari & Karppinen, Heimo & Hänninen, Harri & Uusivuori, Jussi, 2014. "Effects of gender and length of land tenure on timber supply in Finland," Journal of Forest Economics, Elsevier, vol. 20(4), pages 363-379.
- Carol Newman & Maeve Henchion & Alan Matthews, 2003.
"A double-hurdle model of Irish household expenditure on prepared meals,"
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 35(9), pages 1053-1061.
- Carol Newman & Maeve Henchion & Alan Matthews, 2001. "A Double-Hurdle Model of Irish Household Expenditure on Prepared Meals," Trinity Economics Papers 200119, Trinity College Dublin, Department of Economics.
- Kim, Youngjune & Chen, Bowen & Featherstone, Allen M. & Pendell, Dustin L., 2017. "Are Efficient Farms and Inefficient Farms Heterogeneous?," 2017 Annual Meeting, February 4-7, 2017, Mobile, Alabama 252830, Southern Agricultural Economics Association.
- James Carroll & Siobhan McCarthy & Carol Newman, 2005. "An Econometric Analysis of Charitable Donations in the Republic of Ireland," The Economic and Social Review, Economic and Social Studies, vol. 36(3), pages 229-249.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:empeco:v:16:y:1991:i:3:p:313-23. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .