Modeling Disability Trajectories and Mortality of the Oldest-Old in China
No abstract is available for this item.
Volume (Year): 49 (2012)
Issue (Month): 1 (February)
|Contact details of provider:|| Web page: http://www.springer.com|
Web page: http://www.populationassociation.org/
|Order Information:||Web: http://www.springer.com/economics/journal/13524|
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- repec:cai:popine:popu_p2001_13n1_0116 is not listed on IDEAS
- Jersey Liang & John F. McCarthy & Arvind Jain & Neal Krause & Joan M. Bennett & Shengzu Gu, 2000. "Socioeconomic Gradient in Old Age Mortality in Wuhan, China," Journals of Gerontology: Series B, Gerontological Society of America, vol. 55(4), pages S222-S233.
- Danan Gu & Yi Zeng, 2004. "Sociodemographic Effects on the Onset and Recovery of ADL Disability among Chinese Oldest-old," Demographic Research, Max Planck Institute for Demographic Research, Rostock, Germany, vol. 11(1), pages 1-42, August.
- Mark Hayward & Bridget Gorman, 2004. "The long arm of childhood: The influence of early-life social conditions on men’s mortality," Demography, Springer;Population Association of America (PAA), vol. 41(1), pages 87-107, February.
- Douglas A. Wolf & Carlos F. Mendes de Leon & Thomas A. Glass, 2007. "Trends in Rates of Onset of and Recovery From Disability at Older Ages: 1982–1994," Journals of Gerontology: Series B, Gerontological Society of America, vol. 62(1), pages S3-S10.
- Elena Erosheva, 2005. "Comparing Latent Structures of the Grade of Membership, Rasch, and Latent Class Models," Psychometrika, Springer;The Psychometric Society, vol. 70(4), pages 619-628, December.
- Kenneth G. Manton & XiLiang Gu & Gene R. Lowrimore, 2008. "Cohort Changes in Active Life Expectancy in the U.S. Elderly Population: Experience From the 1982–2004 National Long-Term Care Survey," Journals of Gerontology: Series B, Gerontological Society of America, vol. 63(5), pages S269-S281.
- Vicki Freedman & Linda Martin, 1999. "The role of education in explaining and forecasting trends in functional limitations among older Americans," Demography, Springer;Population Association of America (PAA), vol. 36(4), pages 461-473, November.
- Yang Yang & Linda C. Lee, 2010. "Dynamics and Heterogeneity in the Process of Human Frailty and Aging: Evidence From the U.S. Older Adult Population," Journals of Gerontology: Series B, Gerontological Society of America, vol. 65(2), pages 246-255.
- Jersey Liang & Xiao Xu & Joan M. Bennett & Wen Ye & Ana R. Quiñones, 2010. "Ethnicity and Changing Functional Health in Middle and Late Life: A Person-Centered Approach," Journals of Gerontology: Series B, Gerontological Society of America, vol. 65(4), pages 470-481.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:demogr:v:49:y:2012:i:1:p:291-314. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla)or (Rebekah McClure)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.