Modeling Disability Trajectories and Mortality of the Oldest-Old in China
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Volume (Year): 49 (2012)
Issue (Month): 1 (February)
|Contact details of provider:|| Web page: http://www.springer.com|
Web page: http://www.populationassociation.org/
|Order Information:||Web: http://www.springer.com/economics/journal/13524|
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Douglas A. Wolf & Carlos F. Mendes de Leon & Thomas A. Glass, 2007. "Trends in Rates of Onset of and Recovery From Disability at Older Ages: 1982–1994," Journals of Gerontology: Series B, Gerontological Society of America, vol. 62(1), pages 3-10.
- Jersey Liang & Xiao Xu & Joan M. Bennett & Wen Ye & Ana R. Quiñones, 2010. "Ethnicity and Changing Functional Health in Middle and Late Life: A Person-Centered Approach," Journals of Gerontology: Series B, Gerontological Society of America, vol. 65(4), pages 470-481.
- Vicki Freedman & Linda Martin, 1999. "The role of education in explaining and forecasting trends in functional limitations among older Americans," Demography, Springer;Population Association of America (PAA), vol. 36(4), pages 461-473, November.
- repec:cai:popine:popu_p2001_13n1_0116 is not listed on IDEAS
- Jersey Liang & John F. McCarthy & Arvind Jain & Neal Krause & Joan M. Bennett & Shengzu Gu, 2000. "Socioeconomic Gradient in Old Age Mortality in Wuhan, China," Journals of Gerontology: Series B, Gerontological Society of America, vol. 55(4), pages 222-233.
- Kenneth G. Manton & XiLiang Gu & Gene R. Lowrimore, 2008. "Cohort Changes in Active Life Expectancy in the U.S. Elderly Population: Experience From the 1982–2004 National Long-Term Care Survey," Journals of Gerontology: Series B, Gerontological Society of America, vol. 63(5), pages 269-281.
- Mark Hayward & Bridget Gorman, 2004. "The long arm of childhood: The influence of early-life social conditions on men’s mortality," Demography, Springer;Population Association of America (PAA), vol. 41(1), pages 87-107, February.
- Danan Gu & Yi Zeng, 2004. "Sociodemographic Effects on the Onset and Recovery of ADL Disability among Chinese Oldest-old," Demographic Research, Max Planck Institute for Demographic Research, Rostock, Germany, vol. 11(1), pages 1-42, August.
- Yang Yang & Linda C. Lee, 2010. "Dynamics and Heterogeneity in the Process of Human Frailty and Aging: Evidence From the U.S. Older Adult Population," Journals of Gerontology: Series B, Gerontological Society of America, vol. 65(2), pages 246-255.
- Elena Erosheva, 2005. "Comparing Latent Structures of the Grade of Membership, Rasch, and Latent Class Models," Psychometrika, Springer;The Psychometric Society, vol. 70(4), pages 619-628, December.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:demogr:v:49:y:2012:i:1:p:291-314. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla)or (Rebekah McClure)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.