Birds of a feather, or friend of a friend? using exponential random graph models to investigate adolescent social networks
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Hunter, David R. & Handcock, Mark S. & Butts, Carter T. & Goodreau, Steven M. & Morris, Martina, 2008. "ergm: A Package to Fit, Simulate and Diagnose Exponential-Family Models for Networks," Journal of Statistical Software, Foundation for Open Access Statistics, vol. 24(i03).
- K. R. Narayanan, 1954. "Freedom in Modern Society," India Quarterly: A Journal of International Affairs, , vol. 10(4), pages 376-381, October.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Peng, Tai-Quan, 2015. "Assortative mixing, preferential attachment, and triadic closure: A longitudinal study of tie-generative mechanisms in journal citation networks," Journal of Informetrics, Elsevier, vol. 9(2), pages 250-262.
- Ashish Arora & Michelle Gittelman & Sarah Kaplan & John Lynch & Will Mitchell & Nicolaj Siggelkow & Ji Youn (Rose) Kim & Michael Howard & Emily Cox Pahnke & Warren Boeker, 2016. "Understanding network formation in strategy research: Exponential random graph models," Strategic Management Journal, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 37(1), pages 22-44, January.
- Bryan S. Graham, 2016.
"Homophily and transitivity in dynamic network formation,"
CeMMAP working papers
CWP16/16, Centre for Microdata Methods and Practice, Institute for Fiscal Studies.
- Bryan S. Graham, 2016. "Homophily and Transitivity in Dynamic Network Formation," NBER Working Papers 22186, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Daniel Lichter, 2013. "Integration or Fragmentation? Racial Diversity and the American Future," Demography, Springer;Population Association of America (PAA), vol. 50(2), pages 359-391, April.
- Daw, Jonathan & Margolis, Rachel & Verdery, Ashton M., 2015. "Siblings, friends, course-mates, club-mates: How adolescent health behavior homophily varies by race, class, gender, and health status," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 125(C), pages 32-39.
- Richard A. Bettis & Constance E. Helfat & J. Myles Shaver & Anindya Ghosh & Ram Ranganathan & Lori Rosenkopf, 2016. "The impact of context and model choice on the determinants of strategic alliance formation: Evidence from a staged replication study," Strategic Management Journal, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 37(11), pages 2204-2221, November.
- repec:kap:poprpr:v:36:y:2017:i:4:d:10.1007_s11113-017-9434-4 is not listed on IDEAS
- Jason M. Fletcher & Stephen L. Ross & Yuxiu Zhang, 2013.
"The Determinants and Consequences of Friendship Composition,"
NBER Working Papers
19215, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Jason Fletcher & Stephen Ross & Yuxiu Zhang, 2014. "The Determinants and Consequences of Friendship Composition," Working Papers 2014-016, Human Capital and Economic Opportunity Working Group.
- Jason M. Fletcher & Stephen L. Ross & Yuxiu Zhang, 2013. "The Determinants and Consequences of Friendship Composition," Working papers 2013-31, University of Connecticut, Department of Economics.
- Cimenler, Oguz & Reeves, Kingsley A. & Skvoretz, John, 2015. "An evaluation of collaborative research in a college of engineering," Journal of Informetrics, Elsevier, vol. 9(3), pages 577-590.
- Rapallini, Chiara & Rustichini, Aldo, 2016. "Elective affinities matter as much as ethnicity in multi-ethnic schools," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 131(PA), pages 243-262.
- repec:bla:jorssc:v:66:y:2017:i:3:p:481-500 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:spr:demogr:v:54:y:2017:i:4:d:10.1007_s13524-017-0589-8 is not listed on IDEAS
- Lorant, Vincent & Soto Rojas, Victoria & Bécares, Laia & Kinnunen, Jaana M. & Kuipers, Mirte A.G. & Moor, Irene & Roscillo, Gaetano & Alves, Joana & Grard, Adeline & Rimpelä, Arja & Federico, Bruno & , 2016. "A social network analysis of substance use among immigrant adolescents in six European cities," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 169(C), pages 58-65.
- Fischer, Manuel, 2015. "Collaboration patterns, external shocks and uncertainty: Swiss nuclear energy politics before and after Fukushima," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 86(C), pages 520-528.
- Merli, M. Giovanna & Moody, James & Smith, Jeffrey & Li, Jing & Weir, Sharon & Chen, Xiangsheng, 2015. "Challenges to recruiting population representative samples of female sex workers in China using Respondent Driven Sampling," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 125(C), pages 79-93.
- repec:bpj:statpp:v:7:y:2016:i:1-2:p:29-54:n:1 is not listed on IDEAS
- M. Merli & James Moody & Joshua Mendelsohn & Robin Gauthier, 2015. "Sexual Mixing in Shanghai: Are Heterosexual Contact Patterns Compatible With an HIV/AIDS Epidemic?," Demography, Springer;Population Association of America (PAA), vol. 52(3), pages 919-942, June.
- Anjanette M. Chan Tack & Mario Small, 2017. "Making Friends in Violent Neighborhoods: Strategies among Elementary School Children," Working Papers 2017-026, Human Capital and Economic Opportunity Working Group.
- Sofia Dokuka & Diliara Valeeva & Maria Yudkevich, 2015. "Co-Evolution of Social Networks and Student Performance," Educational Studies, Higher School of Economics, issue 3, pages 44-65.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:demogr:v:46:y:2009:i:1:p:103-125. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .