Changes in the family status of elderly women in Korea
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Campbell, Cameron D. & Lee, James Z., 2009. "Long-term mortality consequences of childhood family context in Liaoning, China, 1749-1909," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 68(9), pages 1641-1648, May.
- ., 2006. "A European business school field in the making," Chapters,in: Ranking Business Schools, chapter 3 Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Buti,Marco & Deroose,Servaas & Gaspar,Vitor & Martins,JoÃ£o Nogueira (ed.), 2010. "The Euro," Cambridge Books, Cambridge University Press, number 9789279098420, March.
- Lee, Jong-Eun, 2006. "Inequality and globalization in Europe," Journal of Policy Modeling, Elsevier, vol. 28(7), pages 791-796, October.
- Dong, Hao & Lee, James Z., 2014. "Kinship matters: Long-term mortality consequences of childhood migration, historical evidence from northeast China, 1792–1909," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 119(C), pages 274-283.
- Steven Ruggles, 2014. "Big Microdata for Population Research," Demography, Springer;Population Association of America (PAA), vol. 51(1), pages 287-297, February.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Social Policy and Population Section, Social Development Division, ESCAP., 2010. "Asia-Pacific Population Journal Volume 25, No. 2," Asia-Pacific Population Journal, United Nations Economic and Social Commission for Asia and the Pacific (ESCAP), vol. 25(2), pages 1-144, November.
- Yi Zeng & Eric Stallard & Zhenglian Wang, 2003. "Estimating time-varying sex-age-specific o/e rates of marital status transitions in family household projection or simulation," MPIDR Working Papers WP-2003-024, Max Planck Institute for Demographic Research, Rostock, Germany.
- Yi Zeng & Eric Stallard & Zhenglian Wang, 2004. "Estimating time-varying sex-age-specific o/e rates of marital status transitions in family household projection or simulation," Demographic Research, Max Planck Institute for Demographic Research, Rostock, Germany, vol. 11(10), pages 263-304, December.
- Akshaya Kumar Panigrahi, 2009. "Determinants of Living Arrangements of Elderly in Orissa: An Analysis," Working Papers 228, Institute for Social and Economic Change, Bangalore.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:demogr:v:29:y:1992:i:1:p:69-92. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.