Gender of children and birth timing
No abstract is available for this item.
Volume (Year): 26 (1989)
Issue (Month): 3 (August)
|Contact details of provider:|| Web page: http://www.springer.com/economics/journal/13524|
|Order Information:||Web: http://link.springer.de/orders.htm|
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Fred Arnold, 1985. "Measuring the effect of sex preference on fertility: The case of Korea," Demography, Springer, vol. 22(2), pages 280-288, May.
- C. Swicegood & S. Morgan & Ronald Rindfuss, 1984. "Measurement and Replication: Evaluating the Consistency of Eight U. S. Fertility Surveys," Demography, Springer, vol. 21(1), pages 19-33, February.
- Douglas Sloane & Che-Fu Lee, 1983. "Sex of Previous Children and Intentions for Further Births in the United States, 1965-1976," Demography, Springer, vol. 20(3), pages 353-367, August.
- Kathy Widmer & Gary McClelland & Caral Nickerson, 1981. "Determining the impact of sex preferences on fertility: A demonstration study," Demography, Springer, vol. 18(1), pages 27-37, February.
- Gary McClelland, 1979. "Determining the impact of sex preferences on fertility: A consideration of parity progression ratio, dominance, and stopping rule measures," Demography, Springer, vol. 16(3), pages 377-388, August.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:demogr:v:26:y:1989:i:3:p:411-423. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Guenther Eichhorn)or (Christopher F Baum)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.