Gender of children and birth timing
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Volume (Year): 26 (1989)
Issue (Month): 3 (August)
|Contact details of provider:|| Web page: http://www.springer.com/economics/journal/13524|
|Order Information:||Web: http://link.springer.de/orders.htm|
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Douglas Sloane & Che-Fu Lee, 1983. "Sex of Previous Children and Intentions for Further Births in the United States, 1965-1976," Demography, Springer, vol. 20(3), pages 353-367, August.
- Fred Arnold, 1985. "Measuring the effect of sex preference on fertility: The case of Korea," Demography, Springer, vol. 22(2), pages 280-288, May.
- C. Swicegood & S. Morgan & Ronald Rindfuss, 1984. "Measurement and Replication: Evaluating the Consistency of Eight U. S. Fertility Surveys," Demography, Springer, vol. 21(1), pages 19-33, February.
- Gary McClelland, 1979. "Determining the impact of sex preferences on fertility: A consideration of parity progression ratio, dominance, and stopping rule measures," Demography, Springer, vol. 16(3), pages 377-388, August.
- Kathy Widmer & Gary McClelland & Caral Nickerson, 1981. "Determining the impact of sex preferences on fertility: A demonstration study," Demography, Springer, vol. 18(1), pages 27-37, February.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:demogr:v:26:y:1989:i:3:p:411-423. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla)or (Christopher F Baum)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.