Gendering family composition: Sex preferences for children and childbearing behavior in the Nordic countries
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Claire Dujardin & Florence Goffette-Nagot, 2009.
"Does public housing occupancy increase unemployment?,"
Journal of Economic Geography,
Oxford University Press, vol. 9(6), pages 823-851, November.
- Claire Dujardin & Florence Goffette-Nagot, 2008. "Does public housing occupancy increase unemployment?," Post-Print halshs-00355640, HAL.
- DUJARDIN, Claire & GOFFETTE-NAGOT, Florence, 2009. "Does public housing occupancy increase unemployment?," CORE Discussion Papers RP 2164, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Dujardin, Claire & Goffette-Nagot, Florence, 2008. "Does public housing occupancy increase unemployment?," CORE Discussion Papers 2008078, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Florence Goffette-Nagot & Claire Dujardin, 2008. "Does public housing occupancy increase unemployment?," Working Papers 0833, Groupe d'Analyse et de Théorie Economique Lyon St-Étienne (GATE Lyon St-Étienne), Université de Lyon.
- Claire Dujardin & Florence Goffette-Nagot, 2009. "Does public housing occupancy increase unemployment?," Post-Print halshs-00436679, HAL.
- Filmer, Deon & Friedman, Jed & Schady, Norbert, 2008. "Development, modernization, and son preference in fertility decisions," Policy Research Working Paper Series 4716, The World Bank.
- Sara Cools & Rannveig Kaldager Hart, 2017. "The Effect of Childhood Family Size on Fertility in Adulthood: New Evidence From IV Estimation," Demography, Springer;Population Association of America (PAA), vol. 54(1), pages 23-44, February.
- Rachel Margolis & Mikko Myrskyla, 2016. "Children’s Sex and the Happiness of Parents," European Journal of Population, Springer;European Association for Population Studies, vol. 32(3), pages 403-420, August.
- Grogan, Louise, 2013.
"Household formation rules, fertility and female labour supply: Evidence from post-communist countries,"
Journal of Comparative Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 41(4), pages 1167-1183.
- Louise Grogan, 2013. "Household Formation Rules, Fertility and Female Labour Supply: Evidence from post-communist countries," Working Papers 1302, University of Guelph, Department of Economics and Finance.
- repec:dem:demres:v:37:y:2017:i:43 is not listed on IDEAS
- Venke Furre Haaland & Mari Rege & Kjetil Telle & Mark Votruba, 2014. "The intergenerational transfer of the employment gender gap," Discussion Papers 767, Statistics Norway, Research Department.
- Peter, Noemi & Lundborg, Petter & Mikkelsen, Sara & Webbink, Dinand, 2018. "The Effect of a Sibling's Gender on Earnings, Education and Family Formation," Working Papers 2018:3, Lund University, Department of Economics.
- repec:dem:demres:v:37:y:2017:i:7 is not listed on IDEAS
- Kana Fuse, 2013. "Daughter preference in Japan: A reflection of gender role attitudes?," Demographic Research, Max Planck Institute for Demographic Research, Rostock, Germany, vol. 28(36), pages 1021-1052, May.
- Gunnar Andersson & Karsten Hank & Andres Vikat, 2007. "Understanding parental gender preferences in advanced societies: Lessons from Sweden and Finland," Demographic Research, Max Planck Institute for Demographic Research, Rostock, Germany, vol. 17(6), pages 135-156, October.
- Jan Saarela & Fjalar Finnäs, 2014. "Sex composition of children, parental separation, and parity progression: Is Finland a Nordic outlier?," Demographic Research, Max Planck Institute for Demographic Research, Rostock, Germany, vol. 30(2), pages 49-70, January.
- Sam Hyun Yoo & Sarah R. Hayford & Victor Agadjanian, 2017. "Old Habits Die Hard? Lingering Son Preference in an Era of Normalizing Sex Ratios at Birth in South Korea," Population Research and Policy Review, Springer;Southern Demographic Association (SDA), vol. 36(1), pages 25-54, February.
- Kruk, Kai Eberhard & Reinhold, Steffen, 2014. "The effect of children on depression in old age," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 100(C), pages 1-11.
- Tien Vu, 2014. "One male offspring preference: evidence from Vietnam using a split-population model," Review of Economics of the Household, Springer, vol. 12(4), pages 689-715, December.
- Sara Cools & Rannveig Kaldager Hart, 2015. "The effect of childhood family size on fertility in adulthood. New evidence form IV estimation," Discussion Papers 802, Statistics Norway, Research Department.
- Lutfunnahar Begum & Philip J. Grossman & Asadul Islam, 2014. "Identifying Gender Bias in Parental Attitude: An Experimental Approach," Monash Economics Working Papers 32-14, Monash University, Department of Economics.
- Martin Kolk, 2015. "The causal effect of an additional sibling on completed fertility: An estimation of intergenerational fertility correlations by looking at siblings of twins," Demographic Research, Max Planck Institute for Demographic Research, Rostock, Germany, vol. 32(51), pages 1409-1420, January.
- Venke Furre Haaland & Mari Rege & Kjetil Telle & Mark Votruba, 2013. "The Intergenerational Transfer of the Gender Gap in Labor Force Participation," CESifo Working Paper Series 4489, CESifo Group Munich.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:demogr:v:43:y:2006:i:2:p:255-267. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.