Interior point methods for equilibrium problems
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Anna Heusinger & Christian Kanzow, 2009. "Optimization reformulations of the generalized Nash equilibrium problem using Nikaido-Isoda-type functions," Computational Optimization and Applications, Springer, vol. 43(3), pages 353-377, July.
- Steffan Berridge & Jacek Krawczyk, "undated". "Relaxation Algorithms in Finding Nash Equilibrium," Computing in Economics and Finance 1997 159, Society for Computational Economics.
- Nils Langenberg, 2010. "Pseudomonotone operators and the Bregman Proximal Point Algorithm," Journal of Global Optimization, Springer, vol. 47(4), pages 537-555, August.
- Flam, S.D., 1999. "Learning Equilibrium Play: a Myopic Approach," Norway; Department of Economics, University of Bergen 189, Department of Economics, University of Bergen.
- Jacek Krawczyk, 2007. "Numerical solutions to coupled-constraint (or generalised Nash) equilibrium problems," Computational Management Science, Springer, vol. 4(2), pages 183-204, April.
More about this item
KeywordsEquilibrium problems; Fixed point problems; Bregman distances; Proximal-like methods; Interior point effect;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:coopap:v:53:y:2012:i:2:p:453-483. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .