Pricing American options with uncertain volatility through stochastic linear complementarity models
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Bakshi, Gurdip & Cao, Charles & Chen, Zhiwu, 1997.
" Empirical Performance of Alternative Option Pricing Models,"
Journal of Finance,
American Finance Association, vol. 52(5), pages 2003-2049, December.
- Charles Quanwei Cao & Gurdip S. Bakshi & Zhiwu Chen, 1997. "Empirical Performance of Alternative Option Pricing Models," Yale School of Management Working Papers ysm54, Yale School of Management.
- Charles Quanwei Cao & Gurdip S. Bakshi & Zhiwu Chen, 1997. "Empirical Performance of Alternative Option Pricing Models," Yale School of Management Working Papers ysm65, Yale School of Management.
- Black, Fischer & Scholes, Myron S, 1973. "The Pricing of Options and Corporate Liabilities," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 81(3), pages 637-654, May-June.
- Nigel Clarke & Kevin Parrott, 1999. "Multigrid for American option pricing with stochastic volatility," Applied Mathematical Finance, Taylor & Francis Journals, pages 177-195.
- Heston, Steven L, 1993. "A Closed-Form Solution for Options with Stochastic Volatility with Applications to Bond and Currency Options," Review of Financial Studies, Society for Financial Studies, vol. 6(2), pages 327-343.
- Cox, John C. & Ross, Stephen A. & Rubinstein, Mark, 1979. "Option pricing: A simplified approach," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 7(3), pages 229-263, September.
- Boyle, Phelim P., 1977. "Options: A Monte Carlo approach," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 4(3), pages 323-338, May.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Liyan Xu & Bo Yu, 2014. "CVaR-constrained stochastic programming reformulation for stochastic nonlinear complementarity problems," Computational Optimization and Applications, Springer, vol. 58(2), pages 483-501, June.
More about this item
KeywordsOption pricing; American option; Uncertain volatility; Stochastic linear complementarity problem;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:coopap:v:50:y:2011:i:2:p:263-286. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .