Decomposition algorithms for generalized potential games
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Kukushkin, Nikolai S., 2015. "Cournot tatonnement and potentials," Journal of Mathematical Economics, Elsevier, vol. 59(C), pages 117-127.
- Giancarlo Bigi & Mauro Passacantando, 2016. "Gap functions for quasi-equilibria," Journal of Global Optimization, Springer, vol. 66(4), pages 791-810, December.
- repec:spr:joptap:v:157:y:2013:i:2:d:10.1007_s10957-012-0165-8 is not listed on IDEAS
- Francisco Facchinei & Jong-Shi Pang & Gesualdo Scutari, 2014. "Non-cooperative games with minmax objectives," Computational Optimization and Applications, Springer, vol. 59(1), pages 85-112, October.
- repec:gam:jgames:v:8:y:2017:i:4:p:40-:d:112619 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:spr:coopap:v:68:y:2017:i:3:d:10.1007_s10589-017-9927-4 is not listed on IDEAS
- Anselmi, Jonatha & Ardagna, Danilo & Passacantando, Mauro, 2014. "Generalized Nash equilibria for SaaS/PaaS Clouds," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 236(1), pages 326-339.
More about this item
KeywordsGeneralized Nash equilibrium problem; Generalized potential game; Decomposition; Regularization;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:coopap:v:50:y:2011:i:2:p:237-262. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .