Comparison of presmoothing methods in kernel density estimation under censoring
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- C. Sánchez-Sellero & W. González-Manteiga & R. Cao, 1999. "Bandwidth Selection in Density Estimation with Truncated and Censored Data," Annals of the Institute of Statistical Mathematics, Springer;The Institute of Statistical Mathematics, vol. 51(1), pages 51-70, March.
- Hall, Peter & Wolff, Rodney C. L. & Yao, Qiwei, 1999. "Methods for estimating a conditional distribution function," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 6631, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Cao, Ricardo & Cuevas, Antonio & Gonzalez Manteiga, Wensceslao, 1994. "A comparative study of several smoothing methods in density estimation," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 17(2), pages 153-176, February.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Hu, Shuowen & Poskitt, D.S. & Zhang, Xibin, 2012.
"Bayesian adaptive bandwidth kernel density estimation of irregular multivariate distributions,"
Computational Statistics & Data Analysis,
Elsevier, vol. 56(3), pages 732-740.
- Shuowen Hu & D.S. Poskitt & Xibin Zhang, 2010. "Bayesian Adaptive Bandwidth Kernel Density Estimation of Irregular Multivariate Distributions," Monash Econometrics and Business Statistics Working Papers 21/10, Monash University, Department of Econometrics and Business Statistics.
- Qihua Wang & Gregg Dinse & Chunling Liu, 2012. "Hazard function estimation with cause-of-death data missing at random," Annals of the Institute of Statistical Mathematics, Springer;The Institute of Statistical Mathematics, vol. 64(2), pages 415-438, April.
More about this item
KeywordsCensored data; Kaplan–Meier estimator; Local linear fit; Nadaraya–Watson smoother; Survival analysis;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:compst:v:23:y:2008:i:3:p:381-406. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.