Comparison of presmoothing methods in kernel density estimation under censoring
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- C. Sánchez-Sellero & W. González-Manteiga & R. Cao, 1999. "Bandwidth Selection in Density Estimation with Truncated and Censored Data," Annals of the Institute of Statistical Mathematics, Springer;The Institute of Statistical Mathematics, vol. 51(1), pages 51-70, March.
- Hall, Peter & Wolff, Rodney C. L. & Yao, Qiwei, 1999. "Methods for estimating a conditional distribution function," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 6631, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Cao, Ricardo & Cuevas, Antonio & Gonzalez Manteiga, Wensceslao, 1994. "A comparative study of several smoothing methods in density estimation," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 17(2), pages 153-176, February.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Hu, Shuowen & Poskitt, D.S. & Zhang, Xibin, 2012.
"Bayesian adaptive bandwidth kernel density estimation of irregular multivariate distributions,"
Computational Statistics & Data Analysis,
Elsevier, vol. 56(3), pages 732-740.
- Shuowen Hu & D.S. Poskitt & Xibin Zhang, 2010. "Bayesian Adaptive Bandwidth Kernel Density Estimation of Irregular Multivariate Distributions," Monash Econometrics and Business Statistics Working Papers 21/10, Monash University, Department of Econometrics and Business Statistics.
- Qihua Wang & Gregg Dinse & Chunling Liu, 2012. "Hazard function estimation with cause-of-death data missing at random," Annals of the Institute of Statistical Mathematics, Springer;The Institute of Statistical Mathematics, vol. 64(2), pages 415-438, April.
More about this item
KeywordsCensored data; Kaplan–Meier estimator; Local linear fit; Nadaraya–Watson smoother; Survival analysis;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:compst:v:23:y:2008:i:3:p:381-406. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .