Climatic changes and the fate of mountain herbivores
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Tom H.E. Mason & Francesca Brivio & Philip A. Stephens & Marco Apollonio & Stefano Grignolio, 2017. "The behavioral trade-off between thermoregulation and foraging in a heat-sensitive species," Behavioral Ecology, International Society for Behavioral Ecology, vol. 28(3), pages 908-918.
- Francesco Ferretti & Marcello Corazza & Ilaria Campana & Venusta Pietrocini & Claudia Brunetti & Davide Scornavacca & Sandro Lovari, 2015. "Competition between wild herbivores: reintroduced red deer and Apennine chamois," Behavioral Ecology, International Society for Behavioral Ecology, vol. 26(2), pages 550-559.
- Silvia Ferrari & Francisco Cribari-Neto, 2004. "Beta Regression for Modelling Rates and Proportions," Journal of Applied Statistics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 31(7), pages 799-815.
- Terry L. Root & Jeff T. Price & Kimberly R. Hall & Stephen H. Schneider & Cynthia Rosenzweig & J. Alan Pounds, 2003. "Fingerprints of global warming on wild animals and plants," Nature, Nature, vol. 421(6918), pages 57-60, January.
- Paul R. Elsen & Morgan W. Tingley, 2015. "Global mountain topography and the fate of montane species under climate change," Nature Climate Change, Nature, vol. 5(8), pages 772-776, August.
Most related itemsThese are the items that most often cite the same works as this one and are cited by the same works as this one.
- Matthias Schmid & Florian Wickler & Kelly O Maloney & Richard Mitchell & Nora Fenske & Andreas Mayr, 2013. "Boosted Beta Regression," PLOS ONE, Public Library of Science, vol. 8(4), pages 1-15, April.
- Mayeul Dalleau & Stéphane Ciccione & Jeanne A Mortimer & Julie Garnier & Simon Benhamou & Jérôme Bourjea, 2012. "Nesting Phenology of Marine Turtles: Insights from a Regional Comparative Analysis on Green Turtle (Chelonia mydas)," PLOS ONE, Public Library of Science, vol. 7(10), pages 1-13, October.
- Richard Tol, 2011.
"Regulating knowledge monopolies: the case of the IPCC,"
Climatic Change, Springer, vol. 108(4), pages 827-839, October.
- Tol, Richard S. J., 2010. "Regulating Knowledge Monopolies: The Case of the IPCC," Papers WP350, Economic and Social Research Institute (ESRI).
- Paulus, Anne & Hagemann, Nina & Baaken, Marieke C. & Roilo, Stephanie & Alarcón-Segura, Viviana & Cord, Anna F. & Beckmann, Michael, 2022. "Landscape context and farm characteristics are key to farmers' adoption of agri-environmental schemes," Land Use Policy, Elsevier, vol. 121(C).
- Domenico Piccolo & Rosaria Simone, 2019. "The class of cub models: statistical foundations, inferential issues and empirical evidence," Statistical Methods & Applications, Springer;Società Italiana di Statistica, vol. 28(3), pages 389-435, September.
- Wesley R. Brooks & Stephen C. Newbold, 2013. "Ecosystem damages in integrated assessment models of climate change," NCEE Working Paper Series 201302, National Center for Environmental Economics, U.S. Environmental Protection Agency, revised Mar 2013.
- Jorge I. Figueroa-Zúñiga & Cristian L. Bayes & Víctor Leiva & Shuangzhe Liu, 2022. "Robust beta regression modeling with errors-in-variables: a Bayesian approach and numerical applications," Statistical Papers, Springer, vol. 63(3), pages 919-942, June.
- Yayan Hernuryadin & Koji Kotani & Tatsuyoshi Saijo, 2020.
"Time Preferences of Food Producers: Does “Cultivate and Grow” Matter?,"
Land Economics, University of Wisconsin Press, vol. 96(1), pages 132-148.
- Yayan Hernuryadin & Koji Kotani & Tatsuyoshi Saijo, 2017. "Time preferences of food producers between fishermen and farmers: Do "cultivate and grow" matter?," Working Papers SDES-2017-26, Kochi University of Technology, School of Economics and Management, revised Dec 2017.
- Mhamed Ben Salah & Cédric Chambru & Maleke Fourati, 2022.
"The colonial legacy of education: evidence from of Tunisia,"
ECON - Working Papers
411, Department of Economics - University of Zurich.
- Mhamed Ben Salah & Cedric Chambru & Maleke Fourati, 2022. "The Colonial Legacy of Education: Evidence from of Tunisia," IHEID Working Papers 13-2022, Economics Section, The Graduate Institute of International Studies.
- Muhammad Suhail Rizwan & Asifa Obaid & Dawood Ashraf, 2017. "The Impact of Corporate Social Responsibility on Default Risk: Empirical evidence from US Firms," Business & Economic Review, Institute of Management Sciences, Peshawar, Pakistan, vol. 9(3), pages 36-70, September.
- Korkeamäki, Timo & Virk, Nader & Wang, Haizhi & Wang, Peng, 2018. "Learning Chinese? The changing investment behavior of foreign institutions in the Chinese stock market," BOFIT Discussion Papers 19/2018, Bank of Finland Institute for Emerging Economies (BOFIT).
- Ameztegui, Aitor & Coll, Lluís & Messier, Christian, 2015. "Modelling the effect of climate-induced changes in recruitment and juvenile growth on mixed-forest dynamics: The case of montane–subalpine Pyrenean ecotones," Ecological Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 313(C), pages 84-93.
- Takeshima, Hiroyuki & Liverpool-Tasie, Lenis Saweda O., 2015. "Fertilizer subsidies, political influence and local food prices in sub-Saharan Africa: Evidence from Nigeria," Food Policy, Elsevier, vol. 54(C), pages 11-24.
- Mustafa Ç. Korkmaz & Emrah Altun & Morad Alizadeh & M. El-Morshedy, 2021. "The Log Exponential-Power Distribution: Properties, Estimations and Quantile Regression Model," Mathematics, MDPI, vol. 9(21), pages 1-19, October.
- Silvia Balia, 2007.
"Reporting expected longevity and smoking: evidence from the SHARE,"
Health, Econometrics and Data Group (HEDG) Working Papers
07/10, HEDG, c/o Department of Economics, University of York.
- S. Balia, 2007. "Reporting expected longevity and smoking: evidence from the SHARE," Working Paper CRENoS 200705, Centre for North South Economic Research, University of Cagliari and Sassari, Sardinia.
- Maria V. Sokolova, 2016. "Trade Re(Im)Balanced: The Role of Regional Trade Agreements," IHEID Working Papers 06-2016, Economics Section, The Graduate Institute of International Studies.
- Maria V. Sokolova, 2016.
"Exchange Rates, International Trade and Growth: Re-Evaluation of Undervaluation,"
IHEID Working Papers
05-2016, Economics Section, The Graduate Institute of International Studies.
- Sokolova, Maria V., 2017. "Exchange Rates, International Trade, and Growth: Re-evaluation of Undervaluation," ADBI Working Papers 684, Asian Development Bank Institute.
- Baccini, Leonardo & Urpelainen, Johannes, 2012. "Legislative fractionalization and partisan shifts to the left increase the volatility of public energy R&D expenditures," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 45571, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Fabina, Nicholas S. & Abbott, Karen C. & Gilman, R.Tucker, 2010. "Sensitivity of plant–pollinator–herbivore communities to changes in phenology," Ecological Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 221(3), pages 453-458.
- Grün, Bettina & Kosmidis, Ioannis & Zeileis, Achim, 2012.
"Extended Beta Regression in R: Shaken, Stirred, Mixed, and Partitioned,"
Journal of Statistical Software, Foundation for Open Access Statistics, vol. 48(i11).
- Bettina Grün & Ioannis Kosmidis & Achim Zeileis, 2011. "Extended Beta Regression in R: Shaken, Stirred, Mixed, and Partitioned," Working Papers 2011-22, Faculty of Economics and Statistics, Universität Innsbruck.
More about this item
KeywordsClimate change; Extinction risk; Mountain herbivores; Population modelling; Rupicapra; Temperature increase;
All these keywords.
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:climat:v:162:y:2020:i:4:d:10.1007_s10584-020-02801-7. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: . General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: Sonal Shukla or Springer Nature Abstracting and Indexing (email available below). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.