Climate change and impacts in the Eastern Mediterranean and the Middle East
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Popp, David, 2004. "ENTICE: endogenous technological change in the DICE model of global warming," Journal of Environmental Economics and Management, Elsevier, vol. 48(1), pages 742-768, July.
- Shardul Agrawala & Francesco Bosello & Carlo Carraro & Kelly De Bruin & Enrica De Cian & Rob Dellink & Elisa Lanzi, 2011.
"Plan Or React? Analysis Of Adaptation Costs And Benefits Using Integrated Assessment Models,"
Climate Change Economics (CCE),
World Scientific Publishing Co. Pte. Ltd., vol. 2(03), pages 175-208.
- Shardul Agrawala & Francesco Bosello & Carlo Carraro & Kelly de Bruin & Enrica De Cian & Rob Dellink & Elisa Lanzi, 2010. "Plan or React? Analysis of Adaptation Costs and Benefits Using Integrated Assessment Models," OECD Environment Working Papers 23, OECD Publishing.
- Lecocq, Franck & Shalizi, Zmarak, 2007. "Balancing expenditures on mitigation of and adaptation to climate change : an exploration of Issues relevant to developing countries," Policy Research Working Paper Series 4299, The World Bank.
- Nordhaus, William D & Yang, Zili, 1996. "A Regional Dynamic General-Equilibrium Model of Alternative Climate-Change Strategies," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 86(4), pages 741-765, September.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Zachariadis, Theodoros & Hadjinicolaou, Panos, 2014. "The effect of climate change on electricity needs – A case study from Mediterranean Europe," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 76(C), pages 899-910.
- J. Lelieveld & Y. Proestos & P. Hadjinicolaou & M. Tanarhte & E. Tyrlis & G. Zittis, 2016. "Strongly increasing heat extremes in the Middle East and North Africa (MENA) in the 21st century," Climatic Change, Springer, vol. 137(1), pages 245-260, July.
- Abdullah Al Mamoon & Niels E. Joergensen & Ataur Rahman & Hassan Qasem, 2016. "Design rainfall in Qatar: sensitivity to climate change scenarios," Natural Hazards: Journal of the International Society for the Prevention and Mitigation of Natural Hazards, Springer;International Society for the Prevention and Mitigation of Natural Hazards, vol. 81(3), pages 1797-1810, April.
- Nouri, Milad & Homaee, Mehdi & Bannayan, Mohammad & Hoogenboom, Gerrit, 2016. "Towards modeling soil texture-specific sensitivity of wheat yield and water balance to climatic changes," Agricultural Water Management, Elsevier, vol. 177(C), pages 248-263.
- Elias Giannakis & Adriana Bruggeman & Dimitra Poulou & Christos Zoumides & Marinos Eliades, 2016. "Linear Parks along Urban Rivers: Perceptions of Thermal Comfort and Climate Change Adaptation in Cyprus," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 8(10), pages 1-16, October.
- Zachariadis, Theodoros & Taibi, Emanuele, 2015. "Exploring drivers of energy demand in Cyprus – Scenarios and policy options," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 86(C), pages 166-175.
- Turhan, Ethemcan, 2016. "Value-based adaptation to climate change and divergent developmentalisms in Turkish agriculture," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 121(C), pages 140-148.
- Alyami, Saleh. H. & Rezgui, Yacine & Kwan, Alan, 2013. "Developing sustainable building assessment scheme for Saudi Arabia: Delphi consultation approach," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 27(C), pages 43-54.
- repec:gam:jsusta:v:9:y:2017:i:7:p:1237-:d:104754 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:gam:jeners:v:11:y:2018:i:1:p:191-:d:126757 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:climat:v:114:y:2012:i:3:p:667-687. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .