A method for incorporating climate variability in climate change impact assessments: Sensitivity of river flows in the Eden catchment to precipitation scenarios
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Ricke, Katharine L & Cole, Jason N S & Curry, Charles L & Irvine, Peter J & Ji, Duoying & Kravitz, Ben & MacMartin, Douglas G & Robock, Alan & Rasch, Philip J & Keith, David & Egill KristjÃ¡nsson, JÃ³, 2014. "A multi-model assessment of regional climate disparities caused by solar geoengineering," Scholarly Articles 23936192, Harvard Kennedy School of Government.
- Martin L. Weitzman, 2015.
"A Voting Architecture for the Governance of Free-Driver Externalities, with Application to Geoengineering,"
Scandinavian Journal of Economics,
Wiley Blackwell, pages 1049-1068.
- Martin Weitzman, 2012. "A Voting Architecture for the Governance of Free-Driver Externalities, with Application to Geoengineering," NBER Working Papers 18622, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Weitzman, Martin L., 2015. "A Voting Architecture for the Governance of Free-Driver Externalities, with Application to Geoengineering," Scholarly Articles 17368469, Harvard University Department of Economics.
- Robert Wood & Stephen Gardiner & Lauren Hartzell-Nichols, 2013. "Climatic change special issue: geoengineering research and its limitations," Climatic Change, Springer, vol. 121(3), pages 427-430, December.
- Juan Moreno-Cruz & Katharine Ricke & David Keith, 2012. "A simple model to account for regional inequalities in the effectiveness of solar radiation management," Climatic Change, Springer, vol. 110(3), pages 649-668, February.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Jorge Jódar & Gonzalo Sapriza & Christian Herrera & Luis Lambán & Agustín Medina, 2015. "Combining point and regular lattice data in geostatistical interpolation," Journal of Geographical Systems, Springer, vol. 17(3), pages 275-296, July.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:climat:v:113:y:2012:i:3:p:803-823. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.