Effects of the Austrian performance-oriented inpatient reimbursement system on treatment patterns: illustrated on cases with knee-joint problems
No abstract is available for this item.
Volume (Year): 17 (2009)
Issue (Month): 3 (September)
|Contact details of provider:|| Web page: http://www.springer.com/business/operations+research/journal/10100|
|Order Information:||Web: http://link.springer.de/orders.htm|
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Stepan, Adolf & Sommersguter-Reichmann, Margit, 1999. "Priority setting in Austria," Health Policy, Elsevier, vol. 50(1-2), pages 91-104, December.
- Ludwig Kuntz & Stefan Scholtes & Antonio Vera, 2007. "Incorporating efficiency in hospital-capacity planning in Germany," The European Journal of Health Economics, Springer, vol. 8(3), pages 213-223, September.
- Smith, Peter C. & Stepan, Adolf & Valdmanis, Vivian & Verheyen, Piet, 1997. "Principal-agent problems in health care systems: an international perspective," Health Policy, Elsevier, vol. 41(1), pages 37-60, July.
- Ludwig Kuntz & Stefan Scholtes, 2000. "Measuring the Robustness of Empirical Efficiency Valuations," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 46(6), pages 807-823, June.
- Donaldson, Cam & Magnussen, Jon, 1992. "DRGs: The road to hospital efficiency," Health Policy, Elsevier, vol. 21(1), pages 47-64, May.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:cejnor:v:17:y:2009:i:3:p:293-314. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Guenther Eichhorn)or (Christopher F Baum)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.