A sequential method for a class of pseudoconcave fractional problems
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Michel Gendreau & Alain Hertz & Gilbert Laporte, 1994. "A Tabu Search Heuristic for the Vehicle Routing Problem," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 40(10), pages 1276-1290, October.
- W. W. Garvin & H. W. Crandall & J. B. John & R. A. Spellman, 1957. "Applications of Linear Programming in the Oil Industry," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 3(4), pages 407-430, July.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:spr:mathme:v:85:y:2017:i:1:d:10.1007_s00186-016-0556-y is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:spr:decfin:v:40:y:2017:i:1:d:10.1007_s10203-017-0185-9 is not listed on IDEAS
- Laura Carosi & Laura Martein, 2013. "Characterizing the pseudoconvexity of a wide class of generalized fractional functions," Discussion Papers 2013/172, Dipartimento di Economia e Management (DEM), University of Pisa, Pisa, Italy.
More about this item
KeywordsFractional programming; Pseudoconcavity; Post-optimality analysis; 90C32; 26B25;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:cejnor:v:16:y:2008:i:2:p:153-164. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.