Becker’s utility approach to discrimination: A review of the issues
No abstract is available for this item.
Volume (Year): 12 (1984)
Issue (Month): 4 (March)
|Contact details of provider:|| Web page: http://www.springer.com/economics/journal/12114|
More information through EDIRC
|Order Information:||Web: http://link.springer.de/orders.htm|
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- William R. Johnson, 1978. "Racial Wage Discrimination and Industrial Structure," Bell Journal of Economics, The RAND Corporation, vol. 9(1), pages 70-81, Spring.
- Ashenfelter, Orley, 1972.
"Racial Discrimination and Trade Unionism,"
Journal of Political Economy,
University of Chicago Press, vol. 80(3), pages 435-64, May-June.
- Shepherd, William G & Levin, Sharon G, 1973. "Managerial Discrimination in Large Firms," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 55(4), pages 412-22, November.
- Comanor, William S, 1973. "Racial Discrimination in American Industry," Economica, London School of Economics and Political Science, vol. 40(160), pages 363-78, November.
- Chiswick, Barry R, 1973. "Racial Discrimination in the Labor Market: A Test of Alternative Hypotheses," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 81(6), pages 1330-52, Nov.-Dec..
- James D. Gwartney & James E. Long, 1978. "The relative earnings of blacks and other minorities," Industrial and Labor Relations Review, ILR Review, Cornell University, ILR School, vol. 31(3), pages 336-346, April.
- William M. Landes, 1968. "The Economics of Fair Employment Laws," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 76, pages 507.
- Barbara R. Bergmann & Jerolyn R. Lyle, 1971. "The Occupational Standing of Negroes by Areas and Industries," Journal of Human Resources, University of Wisconsin Press, vol. 6(4), pages 411-433.
- Sharon P. Smith, 1976. "Pay differential between federal government and private sector workers," Industrial and Labor Relations Review, ILR Review, Cornell University, ILR School, vol. 29(2), pages 179-197, January.
- Robert J. Flanagan, 1973. "Racial Wage Discrimination and Employment Segregation," Journal of Human Resources, University of Wisconsin Press, vol. 8(4), pages 456-471.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:blkpoe:v:12:y:1984:i:4:p:41-58. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Guenther Eichhorn)or (Christopher F Baum)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.