Becker’s utility approach to discrimination: A review of the issues
No abstract is available for this item.
Volume (Year): 12 (1984)
Issue (Month): 4 (March)
|Contact details of provider:|| Web page: http://www.springer.com|
|Order Information:||Web: http://www.springer.com/economics/journal/12114|
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Barbara R. Bergmann & Jerolyn R. Lyle, 1971. "The Occupational Standing of Negroes by Areas and Industries," Journal of Human Resources, University of Wisconsin Press, vol. 6(4), pages 411-433.
- Comanor, William S, 1973. "Racial Discrimination in American Industry," Economica, London School of Economics and Political Science, vol. 40(160), pages 363-378, November.
- Ashenfelter, Orley, 1972.
"Racial Discrimination and Trade Unionism,"
Journal of Political Economy,
University of Chicago Press, vol. 80(3), pages 435-464, May-June.
- Orley Ashenfelter, 1971. "Racial Discrimination and Trade Unionism," Working Papers 390, Princeton University, Department of Economics, Industrial Relations Section..
- William M. Landes, 1968. "The Economics of Fair Employment Laws," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 76, pages 507-507.
- Robert J. Flanagan, 1973. "Racial Wage Discrimination and Employment Segregation," Journal of Human Resources, University of Wisconsin Press, vol. 8(4), pages 456-471.
- Sharon P. Smith, 1976. "Pay Differentials between Federal Government and Private Sector Workers," ILR Review, Cornell University, ILR School, vol. 29(2), pages 179-197, January.
- Shepherd, William G & Levin, Sharon G, 1973. "Managerial Discrimination in Large Firms," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 55(4), pages 412-422, November.
- William R. Johnson, 1978. "Racial Wage Discrimination and Industrial Structure," Bell Journal of Economics, The RAND Corporation, vol. 9(1), pages 70-81, Spring.
- James D. Gwartney & James E. Long, 1978. "The Relative Earnings of Blacks and other Minorities," ILR Review, Cornell University, ILR School, vol. 31(3), pages 336-346, April.
- Chiswick, Barry R, 1973. "Racial Discrimination in the Labor Market: A Test of Alternative Hypotheses," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 81(6), pages 1330-1352, Nov.-Dec.. Full references (including those not matched with items on IDEAS)