Becker’s utility approach to discrimination: A review of the issues
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Barbara R. Bergmann & Jerolyn R. Lyle, 1971. "The Occupational Standing of Negroes by Areas and Industries," Journal of Human Resources, University of Wisconsin Press, vol. 6(4), pages 411-433.
- Comanor, William S, 1973. "Racial Discrimination in American Industry," Economica, London School of Economics and Political Science, vol. 40(160), pages 363-378, November.
- Ashenfelter, Orley, 1972. "Racial Discrimination and Trade Unionism," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 80(3), pages 435-464, May-June.
- William M. Landes, 1968. "The Economics of Fair Employment Laws," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 76, pages 507-507.
- Robert J. Flanagan, 1973. "Racial Wage Discrimination and Employment Segregation," Journal of Human Resources, University of Wisconsin Press, vol. 8(4), pages 456-471.
- Sharon P. Smith, 1976. "Pay Differentials between Federal Government and Private Sector Workers," ILR Review, Cornell University, ILR School, vol. 29(2), pages 179-197, January.
- Shepherd, William G & Levin, Sharon G, 1973. "Managerial Discrimination in Large Firms," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 55(4), pages 412-422, November.
- William R. Johnson, 1978. "Racial Wage Discrimination and Industrial Structure," Bell Journal of Economics, The RAND Corporation, vol. 9(1), pages 70-81, Spring.
- James D. Gwartney & James E. Long, 1978. "The Relative Earnings of Blacks and other Minorities," ILR Review, Cornell University, ILR School, vol. 31(3), pages 336-346, April.
- Chiswick, Barry R, 1973. "Racial Discrimination in the Labor Market: A Test of Alternative Hypotheses," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 81(6), pages 1330-1352, Nov.-Dec..
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Patrick Mason, 1992.
"The divide-and-conquer and employer/ employee models of discrimination: Neoclassical competition as a familial defect,"
The Review of Black Political Economy,
Springer;National Economic Association, vol. 20(4), pages 73-89, June.
- Mason, Patrick L., 1992. "The divide-and-conquer and employer/employee models of discrimination: neoclassical competition as a familial defect," MPRA Paper 11333, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:blkpoe:v:12:y:1984:i:4:p:41-58. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .