Developing regional cooperation strategies by multi-criteria decision making approaches
No abstract is available for this item.
Volume (Year): 49 (2012)
Issue (Month): 1 (August)
|Contact details of provider:|| Web page: http://www.springer.com|
|Order Information:||Web: http://link.springer.com/journal/168|
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- R J Rogerson & A M Findlay & A S Morris & M G Coombes, 1989. "Indicators of Quality of Life: Some Methodological Issues," Environment and Planning A, SAGE Publishing, vol. 21(12), pages 1655-1666, December.
- R J Rogerson & A M Findlay & A S Morris & M G Coombes, 1989. "Indicators of quality of life: some methodological issues," Environment and Planning A, Pion Ltd, London, vol. 21(12), pages 1655-1666, December.
- Lorenz Blume & Tillmann Blume, 2007. "The economic effects of local authority mergers: empirical evidence for German city regions," The Annals of Regional Science, Springer;Western Regional Science Association, vol. 41(3), pages 689-713, September.
- Andrew F. Haughwout, 1999. "Regional fiscal cooperation in metropolitan areas: An exploration," Journal of Policy Analysis and Management, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 18(4), pages 579-600.
- Lai, Young-Jou & Liu, Ting-Yun & Hwang, Ching-Lai, 1994. "TOPSIS for MODM," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 76(3), pages 486-500, August.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:anresc:v:49:y:2012:i:1:p:191-211. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla)or (Rebekah McClure)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.