Private financing of roads and optimal pricing: Is it possible to get both?
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Lu, Zhaoyang & Meng, Qiang, 2017. "Analysis of optimal BOT highway capacity and economic toll adjustment provisions under traffic demand uncertainty," Transportation Research Part E: Logistics and Transportation Review, Elsevier, vol. 100(C), pages 17-37.
- Albalate, Daniel & Bel, Germà, 2009.
"Regulating concessions of toll motorways: An empirical study on fixed vs. variable term contracts,"
Transportation Research Part A: Policy and Practice,
Elsevier, vol. 43(2), pages 219-229, February.
- Daniel Albalate & Germa Bel, 2007. "Regulating Concessions of Toll Motorways, An Empirical Study on Fixed vs. Variable Term Contracts," IREA Working Papers 200706, University of Barcelona, Research Institute of Applied Economics, revised Mar 2007.
- repec:eee:transb:v:102:y:2017:i:c:p:105-123 is not listed on IDEAS
- Odeck, James, 2017. "Government versus toll funding of road projects – A theoretical consideration with an ex-post evaluation of implemented toll projects," Transportation Research Part A: Policy and Practice, Elsevier, vol. 98(C), pages 97-107.
- Dieplinger, Maria & Fürst, Elmar, 2014. "The acceptability of road pricing: Evidence from two studies in Vienna and four other European cities," Transport Policy, Elsevier, vol. 36(C), pages 10-18.
- Hoffman, Karla & Berardino, Frank & Hunter, George, 2013. "Congestion pricing applications to manage high temporal demand for public services and their relevance to air space management," Transport Policy, Elsevier, vol. 28(C), pages 28-41.
- Tan, Zhijia & Yang, Hai, 2012. "Flexible build-operate-transfer contracts for road franchising under demand uncertainty," Transportation Research Part B: Methodological, Elsevier, vol. 46(10), pages 1419-1439.
More about this item
KeywordsD4; H4; L9; R4;
- D4 - Microeconomics - - Market Structure, Pricing, and Design
- H4 - Public Economics - - Publicly Provided Goods
- L9 - Industrial Organization - - Industry Studies: Transportation and Utilities
- R4 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - Transportation Economics
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:anresc:v:38:y:2004:i:3:p:485-497. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.