A modified two-factor multivariate analysis of variance: asymptotics and small sample approximations
No abstract is available for this item.
Volume (Year): 64 (2012)
Issue (Month): 1 (February)
|Contact details of provider:|| Web page: http://www.springerlink.com/link.asp?id=102845|
|Order Information:||Web: http://link.springer.de/orders.htm|
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- A. Azzalini & A. Capitanio, 1999. "Statistical applications of the multivariate skew normal distribution," Journal of the Royal Statistical Society Series B, Royal Statistical Society, vol. 61(3), pages 579-602.
- Boos, Dennis D. & Brownie, Cavell, 1995. "ANOVA and rank tests when the number of treatments is large," Statistics & Probability Letters, Elsevier, vol. 23(2), pages 183-191, May.
- Solomon Harrar & Arjun Gupta, 2007. "Asymptotic Expansion for the Null Distribution of the F-statistic in One-way ANOVA under Non-normality," Annals of the Institute of Statistical Mathematics, Springer, vol. 59(3), pages 531-556, September.
- Magnus, J.R. & Neudecker, H., 1979. "The commutation matrix : Some properties and applications," Other publications TiSEM d0b1e779-7795-4676-ac98-1, Tilburg University, School of Economics and Management.
- Kakizawa, Yoshihide, 2009. "Third-order power comparisons for a class of tests for multivariate linear hypothesis under general distributions," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 100(3), pages 473-496, March.
- Harrar, Solomon W. & Bathke, Arne C., 2008. "Nonparametric methods for unbalanced multivariate data and many factor levels," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 99(8), pages 1635-1664, September.
- Gupta, Arjun K. & Harrar, Solomon W. & Fujikoshi, Yasunori, 2006. "Asymptotics for testing hypothesis in some multivariate variance components model under non-normality," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 97(1), pages 148-178, January.
- Arjun Gupta & Solomon Harrar & Yasunori Fujikoshi, 2008. "MANOVA for large hypothesis degrees of freedom under non-normality," TEST: An Official Journal of the Spanish Society of Statistics and Operations Research, Springer, vol. 17(1), pages 120-137, May.
- Yasunori Fujikoshi, 1975. "Asymptotic formulas for the non-null distributions of three statistics for multivariate linear hypothesis," Annals of the Institute of Statistical Mathematics, Springer, vol. 27(1), pages 99-108, December.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:aistmt:v:64:y:2012:i:1:p:135-165. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Guenther Eichhorn)or (Christopher F Baum)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.