A modified two-factor multivariate analysis of variance: asymptotics and small sample approximations
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Volume (Year): 64 (2012)
Issue (Month): 1 (February)
|Contact details of provider:|| Web page: http://www.springer.com|
Web page: http://www.ism.ac.jp/index_e.html
|Order Information:||Web: http://www.springer.com/statistics/journal/10463/PS2|
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Yasunori Fujikoshi, 1975. "Asymptotic formulas for the non-null distributions of three statistics for multivariate linear hypothesis," Annals of the Institute of Statistical Mathematics, Springer;The Institute of Statistical Mathematics, vol. 27(1), pages 99-108, December.
- Boos, Dennis D. & Brownie, Cavell, 1995. "ANOVA and rank tests when the number of treatments is large," Statistics & Probability Letters, Elsevier, vol. 23(2), pages 183-191, May.
- Gupta, Arjun K. & Harrar, Solomon W. & Fujikoshi, Yasunori, 2006. "Asymptotics for testing hypothesis in some multivariate variance components model under non-normality," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 97(1), pages 148-178, January.
- Solomon Harrar & Arjun Gupta, 2007. "Asymptotic Expansion for the Null Distribution of the F-statistic in One-way ANOVA under Non-normality," Annals of the Institute of Statistical Mathematics, Springer;The Institute of Statistical Mathematics, vol. 59(3), pages 531-556, September.
- Kakizawa, Yoshihide, 2009. "Third-order power comparisons for a class of tests for multivariate linear hypothesis under general distributions," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 100(3), pages 473-496, March.
- Arjun Gupta & Solomon Harrar & Yasunori Fujikoshi, 2008. "MANOVA for large hypothesis degrees of freedom under non-normality," TEST: An Official Journal of the Spanish Society of Statistics and Operations Research, Springer;Sociedad de Estadística e Investigación Operativa, vol. 17(1), pages 120-137, May.
- A. Azzalini & A. Capitanio, 1999. "Statistical applications of the multivariate skew normal distribution," Journal of the Royal Statistical Society Series B, Royal Statistical Society, vol. 61(3), pages 579-602.
- Magnus, J.R. & Neudecker, H., 1979. "The commutation matrix : Some properties and applications," Other publications TiSEM d0b1e779-7795-4676-ac98-1, Tilburg University, School of Economics and Management.
- Harrar, Solomon W. & Bathke, Arne C., 2008. "Nonparametric methods for unbalanced multivariate data and many factor levels," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 99(8), pages 1635-1664, September.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:aistmt:v:64:y:2012:i:1:p:135-165. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla)or (Rebekah McClure)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.