A nonparametric version of Wilks' lambda--Asymptotic results and small sample approximations
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Bathke, Arne C. & Harrar, Solomon W. & Madden, Laurence V., 2008. "How to compare small multivariate samples using nonparametric tests," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 52(11), pages 4951-4965, July.
- Gupta, Arjun K. & Harrar, Solomon W. & Fujikoshi, Yasunori, 2006. "Asymptotics for testing hypothesis in some multivariate variance components model under non-normality," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 97(1), pages 148-178, January.
- Thompson, G. L., 1990. "Asymptotic distribution of rank statistics under dependencies with multivariate application," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 33(2), pages 183-211, May.
- Harrar, Solomon W. & Bathke, Arne C., 2008. "Nonparametric methods for unbalanced multivariate data and many factor levels," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 99(8), pages 1635-1664, September.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Konietschke, Frank & Bathke, Arne C. & Harrar, Solomon W. & Pauly, Markus, 2015. "Parametric and nonparametric bootstrap methods for general MANOVA," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 140(C), pages 291-301.
More about this item
KeywordsMultivariate data Likelihood ratio test Rank-based test;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:stapro:v:81:y:2011:i:10:p:1502-1506. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/wps/find/journaldescription.cws_home/622892/description#description .