Maximum Likelihood Estimation of Asymmetric Laplace Parameters
No abstract is available for this item.
Volume (Year): 54 (2002)
Issue (Month): 4 (December)
|Contact details of provider:|| Web page: http://www.springer.com|
Web page: http://www.ism.ac.jp/index_e.html
|Order Information:||Web: http://www.springer.com/statistics/journal/10463/PS2|
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Tea-Yuan Hwang & Chin-Yuan Hu, 1999. "On a Characterization of the Gamma Distribution: The Independence of the Sample Mean and the Sample Coefficient of Variation," Annals of the Institute of Statistical Mathematics, Springer;The Institute of Statistical Mathematics, vol. 51(4), pages 749-753, December.
- Junjiro Ogawa, 1949. "On the independence of bilinear and quadratic forms of a random sample from a normal population," Annals of the Institute of Statistical Mathematics, Springer;The Institute of Statistical Mathematics, vol. 1(1), pages 83-108, March.
- Györfi, László & Walk, Harro, 1997. "On the strong universal consistency of a recursive regression estimate by Pál Révész," Statistics & Probability Letters, Elsevier, vol. 31(3), pages 177-183, January.
- Poiraud-Casanova, Sandrine & Thomas-Agnan, Christine, 2000. "About monotone regression quantiles," Statistics & Probability Letters, Elsevier, vol. 48(1), pages 101-104, May.
- Hartley, Michael J. & Revankar, Nagesh S., 1974. "On the estimation of the Pareto law from under-reported data," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 2(4), pages 327-341, December.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:aistmt:v:54:y:2002:i:4:p:816-826. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla)or (Rebekah McClure)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.