Local Polynomial Fitting with Long-Memory, Short-Memory and Antipersistent Errors
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Hall, Peter & Hart, Jeffrey D., 1990. "Nonparametric regression with long-range dependence," Stochastic Processes and their Applications, Elsevier, vol. 36(2), pages 339-351, December.
- Ding, Zhuanxin & Granger, Clive W. J., 1996. "Modeling volatility persistence of speculative returns: A new approach," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 73(1), pages 185-215, July.
- Heiler, Siegfried & Feng, Yuanhua, 1995. "A simple root n bandwidth selector for nonparametric regression," Discussion Papers, Series II 286, University of Konstanz, Collaborative Research Centre (SFB) 178 "Internationalization of the Economy".
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Beran, Jan & Feng, Yuanhua & Ghosh, Sucharita & Sibbertsen, Philipp, 2002.
"On robust local polynomial estimation with long-memory errors,"
International Journal of Forecasting,
Elsevier, vol. 18(2), pages 227-241.
- Beran, Jan & Feng, Yuanhua & Ghosh, Sucharita & Sibbertsen, Philipp, 2000. "On robust local polynominal estimation with long-memory errors," Technical Reports 2000,35, Technische Universität Dortmund, Sonderforschungsbereich 475: Komplexitätsreduktion in multivariaten Datenstrukturen.
- Klaus Abberger, 2004. "Nonparametric Regression and the Detection of Turning Points in the Ifo Business Climate," CESifo Working Paper Series 1283, CESifo Group Munich.
- Feng, Yuanhua & Zhou, Chen, 2015.
"Forecasting financial market activity using a semiparametric fractionally integrated Log-ACD,"
International Journal of Forecasting,
Elsevier, vol. 31(2), pages 349-363.
- Yuanhua Feng & Chen Zhou, 2013. "Forecasting financial market activity using a semiparametric fractionally integrated Log-ACD," Working Papers CIE 59, Paderborn University, CIE Center for International Economics.
- Gao, Jiti & Robinson, Peter M., 2014. "Inference on nonstationary time series with moving mean," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 66509, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Gao, Jiti, 2007. "Nonlinear time series: semiparametric and nonparametric methods," MPRA Paper 39563, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 01 Sep 2007.
- Beran, Jan & Shumeyko, Yevgen, 2012. "Bootstrap testing for discontinuities under long-range dependence," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 105(1), pages 322-347.
- Beran, Jan & Weiershäuser, Arno, 2011. "On spline regression under Gaussian subordination with long memory," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 102(2), pages 315-335, February.
- Yuanhua Feng, 2013.
"An iterative plug-in algorithm for decomposing seasonal time series using the Berlin Method,"
Journal of Applied Statistics,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 40(2), pages 266-281, February.
- Yuanhua Feng, 2010. "An iterative plug-in algorithm for decomposing seasonal time series using the Berlin Method," Working Papers CIE 33, Paderborn University, CIE Center for International Economics.
- Jing Wang, 2012. "Modelling time trend via spline confidence band," Annals of the Institute of Statistical Mathematics, Springer;The Institute of Statistical Mathematics, vol. 64(2), pages 275-301, April.
- Boubaker, Heni & Sghaier, Nadia, 2015. "Semiparametric generalized long-memory modeling of some mena stock market returns: A wavelet approach," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 50(C), pages 254-265.
- Gao, Jiti & Robinson, Peter M., 2016.
"Inference On Nonstationary Time Series With Moving Mean,"
Cambridge University Press, vol. 32(02), pages 431-457, April.
- Jiti Gao & Peter M. Robinson, 2013. "Inference on Nonstationary Time Series with Moving Mean," Monash Econometrics and Business Statistics Working Papers 15/13, Monash University, Department of Econometrics and Business Statistics.
- Zhibiao Zhao & Yiyun Zhang & Runze Li, 2014. "Non-Parametric Estimation Under Strong Dependence," Journal of Time Series Analysis, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 35(1), pages 4-15, January.
More about this item
KeywordsAntipersistence; long-range dependence; local polynomial fitting; nonparametric regression; bandwidth selection;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:aistmt:v:54:y:2002:i:2:p:291-311. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.