Bandwidth selection for kernel estimate with correlated noise
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Chikhi, Mohamed & Terraza, Michel, 2002.
"Un essai de prévision non paramétrique de l'action France Télécom
[A nonparametric prediction test of the France Telecom stock proces]," MPRA Paper 77268, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised Dec 2003.
- Mohamed Chikhi & Claude Diebolt, 2010.
"Nonparametric analysis of financial time series by the Kernel methodology,"
Quality & Quantity: International Journal of Methodology,
Springer, vol. 44(5), pages 865-880, August.
- Mohamed Chikhi & Claude Diebolt, 2006. "Nonparametric Analysis of Financial Time Series by the Kernel Methodology," Working Papers 06-11, Association Française de Cliométrie (AFC).
- Kim, Tae Yoon & Park, Byeong U. & Moon, Myung Sang & Kim, Chiho, 2009. "Using bimodal kernel for inference in nonparametric regression with correlated errors," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 100(7), pages 1487-1497, August.
- CHIKHI, Mohamed, 2017.
"Chocs exogènes et non linéarités dans les séries boursières: Application à la modélisation non paramétrique du cours de l'action Orange
[Exogenous Shocks and nonlinearity in the stock exchange seri," MPRA Paper 76691, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 2017.
- del Rio, Alejandro Quintela, 1996. "Comparison of bandwidth selectors in nonparametric regression under dependence," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 21(5), pages 563-580, May.
- CHIKHI, Mohamed, 2009.
"Identification non paramétrique d’un processus non linéaire hétéroscédastique
[Nonparametric identification of heteroscedastic nonlinear process]," MPRA Paper 82108, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 2009.
- Beran, Jan & Feng, Yuanhua, 2002. "SEMIFAR models--a semiparametric approach to modelling trends, long-range dependence and nonstationarity," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 40(2), pages 393-419, August.
More about this item
Keywordsbandwidth selection kernel estimate periodogram trend time series weighted least squares estimation;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:stapro:v:8:y:1989:i:4:p:347-354. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/wps/find/journaldescription.cws_home/622892/description#description .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.