Fully Bayesian Analysis of Switching Gaussian State Space Models
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Sangjoon Kim & Neil Shephard & Siddhartha Chib, 1998. "Stochastic Volatility: Likelihood Inference and Comparison with ARCH Models," Review of Economic Studies, Oxford University Press, vol. 65(3), pages 361-393.
- Sylvia Kaufmann, 2000. "Measuring business cycles with a dynamic Markov switching factor model: an assessment using Bayesian simulation methods," Econometrics Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 3(1), pages 39-65.
- Kim, Chang-Jin, 1994. "Dynamic linear models with Markov-switching," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 60(1-2), pages 1-22.
- Carter, C.K. & Kohn, R., "undated". "Markov Chain Monte Carlo in Conditionally Gaussian State Space Models," Statistics Working Paper _003, Australian Graduate School of Management.
- Chang-Jin Kim & Charles R. Nelson, 1999. "State-Space Models with Regime Switching: Classical and Gibbs-Sampling Approaches with Applications," MIT Press Books, The MIT Press, edition 1, volume 1, number 0262112388, January.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Ardia, David & Hoogerheide, Lennart F. & van Dijk, Herman K., 2009.
"Adaptive Mixture of Student-t Distributions as a Flexible Candidate Distribution for Efficient Simulation: The R Package AdMit,"
Journal of Statistical Software,
Foundation for Open Access Statistics, vol. 29(i03).
- Ardia, David & Hoogerheide, Lennart F. & van Dijk, Herman K., 2008. "Adaptive mixture of Student-t distributions as a flexible candidate distribution for efficient simulation: the R package AdMit," DQE Working Papers 9, Department of Quantitative Economics, University of Freiburg/Fribourg Switzerland, revised 07 Jan 2009.
- David Ardia & Lennart F. Hoogerheide & Herman K. van Dijk, 2008. "Adaptive Mixture of Student-t distributions as a Flexible Candidate Distribution for Efficient Simulation: the R Package AdMit," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 08-062/4, Tinbergen Institute, revised 15 Dec 2008.
- Miguel Belmonte & Gary Koop, 2014.
"Model Switching and Model Averaging in Time-Varying Parameter Regression Models,"
Advances in Econometrics,in: Bayesian Model Comparison, volume 34, pages 45-69
Emerald Publishing Ltd.
- Miguel, Belmonte & Gary, Koop, 2013. "Model Switching and Model Averaging in Time- Varying Parameter Regression Models," SIRE Discussion Papers 2013-34, Scottish Institute for Research in Economics (SIRE).
- Miguel Belmonte & Gary Koop, 2013. "Model Switching and Model Averaging in Time-Varying Parameter Regression Models," Working Papers 1302, University of Strathclyde Business School, Department of Economics.
- Chuku Chuku & Paul Middleditch, 2016. "Characterizing monetary and fiscal policy rules and interactions when commodity prices matter," Centre for Growth and Business Cycle Research Discussion Paper Series 222, Economics, The Univeristy of Manchester.
- Frühwirth-Schnatter, Sylvia & Wagner, Helga, 2010. "Stochastic model specification search for Gaussian and partial non-Gaussian state space models," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 154(1), pages 85-100, January.
- Manshu Yang & Sy-Miin Chow, 2010. "Using State-Space Model with Regime Switching to Represent the Dynamics of Facial Electromyography (EMG) Data," Psychometrika, Springer;The Psychometric Society, vol. 75(4), pages 744-771, December.
- Sylvia Fruhwirth-Schnattaer & Sylvia Kaufmann, 2000. "Bayesian Analysis of Switching ARCH Models," Econometric Society World Congress 2000 Contributed Papers 1381, Econometric Society.
More about this item
KeywordsBayesian analysis; bridge sampling; Markov switching models; MCMC methods; model selection; state space models;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:aistmt:v:53:y:2001:i:1:p:31-49. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.