Crop diversification and trade liberalization: Linking global trade and local management through a regional case study
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Ramos-Martin, Jesus, 2003.
"Empiricism in ecological economics: a perspective from complex systems theory,"
Elsevier, vol. 46(3), pages 387-398, October.
- Jesús Ramos Martín, 2003. "Empiricism in ecological economics: a perspective from complex systems theory," UHE Working papers 2003_03, Universitat Autònoma de Barcelona, Departament d'Economia i Història Econòmica, Unitat d'Història Econòmica.
- Maya, Peter H. & Bonilla, Olman Segura, 1997. "The environmental effects of agricultural trade liberalization in Latin America: an interpretation," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 22(1), pages 5-18, July.
- Faber, Malte & Manstetten, Reiner & Proops, John L. R., 1995. "On the conceptual foundations of ecological economics: A teleological approach," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 12(1), pages 41-54, January.
- Pannell, David J. & Glenn, Nicole A., 2000. "A framework for the economic evaluation and selection of sustainability indicators in agriculture," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 33(1), pages 135-149, April.
- Tisdell, Clem, 2003.
"Socioeconomic causes of loss of animal genetic diversity: analysis and assessment,"
Elsevier, vol. 45(3), pages 365-376, July.
- Tisdell, Clement A., 2002. "Socioeconomic Causes of Loss of Animal Genetic Diversity: Analysis and Assessment," Economics, Ecology and Environment Working Papers 48741, University of Queensland, School of Economics.
- Frank Figge, 2004. "Managing biodiversity correctly - Efficient portfolio management as an effective way of protecting species," Others 0408007, EconWPA.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Sarah Rotz & Evan Fraser, 2015. "Resilience and the industrial food system: analyzing the impacts of agricultural industrialization on food system vulnerability," Journal of Environmental Studies and Sciences, Springer;Association of Environmental Studies and Sciences, vol. 5(3), pages 459-473, September.
- Jeremy Northcote & Abel Alonso, 2011. "Factors underlying farm diversification: the case of Western Australia’s olive farmers," Agriculture and Human Values, Springer;The Agriculture, Food, & Human Values Society (AFHVS), vol. 28(2), pages 237-246, June.
More about this item
KeywordsAgro-diversity; British Columbia; Canada; Environmental impact; Globalization; Stakeholder perceptions; Trade policy; Vegetable production;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:agrhuv:v:23:y:2006:i:3:p:271-281. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.