Interest Rates, Fisher Effect And Economic Development In Turkey, 1989-2011
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Salah Nusair, 2008. "Testing for the Fisher hypothesis under regime shifts: an application to Asian countries," International Economic Journal, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 22(2), pages 273-284.
- Jing Li & Junsoo Lee, 2010. "ADL tests for threshold cointegration," Journal of Time Series Analysis, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 31(4), pages 241-254, July.
- Atkins, Frank J. & Coe, Patrick J., 2002. "An ARDL bounds test of the long-run Fisher effect in the United States and Canada," Journal of Macroeconomics, Elsevier, vol. 24(2), pages 255-266, June.
- Guochen Pan & Tsangyao Chang & D.P. Tang & Chia-Hao Lee, 2012. "Nonlinear adjustment to purchasing power parity in Latin American countries: the ADL test for threshold cointegration," Applied Economics Letters, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 19(9), pages 857-862, June.
- Peter Boswijk, H., 1994. "Testing for an unstable root in conditional and structural error correction models," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 63(1), pages 37-60, July.
- Siyue Liu & Tsangyao Chang & Chia-Hao Lee & Pei-I Chou, 2012. "Nonlinear adjustment to purchasing power parity: the ADL test for threshold cointegration," Applied Economics Letters, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 19(6), pages 569-573, April.
- Ekrem Gul & Sezgin Acikalin, 2008. "An examination of the Fisher Hypothesis: the case of Turkey," Applied Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 40(24), pages 3227-3231.
- Yang-Cheng Ralph Lu & Tsangyao Chang & Chia-Hao Lee, 2012. "Nonlinear adjustment to purchasing power parity in transition countries: the ADL test for threshold cointegration," Applied Economics Letters, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 19(7), pages 629-633, May.
- Dimitris K. Christopoulos & Miguel A. Leãn-Ledesma, 2007. "A Long-Run Non-Linear Approach to the Fisher Effect," Journal of Money, Credit and Banking, Blackwell Publishing, vol. 39(2-3), pages 543-559, March.
More about this item
KeywordsADL threshold cointegration test; Fisher hypothesis.;
- C32 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Multiple or Simultaneous Equation Models; Multiple Variables - - - Time-Series Models; Dynamic Quantile Regressions; Dynamic Treatment Effect Models; Diffusion Processes; State Space Models
- E43 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Money and Interest Rates - - - Interest Rates: Determination, Term Structure, and Effects
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:sdo:regaec:v:25:y:2016:i:2_8. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Ana Iglesias Casal). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/feusces.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.