Determinants of Promotions in an Internal Labour Market
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Gerlach Knut & Hübler Olaf, 2009.
"Employment Adjustments on the Internal and External Labour Market – An Empirical Study with Personnel Records of a German Company,"
Journal of Economics and Statistics (Jahrbuecher fuer Nationaloekonomie und Statistik),
De Gruyter, vol. 229(2-3), pages 198-213, April.
- Gerlach, Knut & Hübler, Olaf, 2008. "Employment Adjustments on the Internal and External Labour Market: An Empirical Study with Personnel Records of a German Company," ZEW Discussion Papers 08-133, ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.
- Adrian Chadi & Laszlo Goerke, 2015.
"Missing at Work – Sickness-related Absence and Subsequent Job Mobility,"
IAAEU Discussion Papers
201504, Institute of Labour Law and Industrial Relations in the European Union (IAAEU).
- Chadi, Adrian & Goerke, Laszlo, 2015. "Missing at Work - Sickness-related Absence and Subsequent Job Mobility," Annual Conference 2015 (Muenster): Economic Development - Theory and Policy 112862, Verein für Socialpolitik / German Economic Association.
- Pfeifer, Christian, 2008. "An empirical note on wages in an internal labour market," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 99(3), pages 570-573, June.
- Bossler, Mario & Grunau, Philipp, 2016. "Asymmetric information in external versus internal promotions," IAB Discussion Paper 201611, Institut für Arbeitsmarkt- und Berufsforschung (IAB), Nürnberg [Institute for Employment Research, Nuremberg, Germany].
- Grund, Christian & Schmitt, Andreas, 2013. "Works Councils, Quits and Dismissals in Germany," IZA Discussion Papers 7361, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Christian Pfeifer, 2010. "Impact of wages and job levels on worker absenteeism," International Journal of Manpower, Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 31(1), pages 59-72, March.
- Pfeifer, Christian & Sohr, Tatjana, 2008. "Analysing the Gender Wage Gap Using Personnel Records of a Large German Company," IZA Discussion Papers 3533, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
More about this item
KeywordsEfficient Allocation; Internal Labour markets; Promotions; Tournament Theory.;
- J3 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Wages, Compensation, and Labor Costs
- M12 - Business Administration and Business Economics; Marketing; Accounting; Personnel Economics - - Business Administration - - - Personnel Management; Executives; Executive Compensation
- M51 - Business Administration and Business Economics; Marketing; Accounting; Personnel Economics - - Personnel Economics - - - Firm Employment Decisions; Promotions
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:sbr:abstra:v:62:y:2010:i:4:p:342-358. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (sbr). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/fbmunde.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.