Management Consultancies as Institutional Agents: Strategies for Creating and Sustaining Institutional Capital
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Back, Yujin & Praveen Parboteeah, K. & Nam, Dae-il, 2014. "Innovation in Emerging Markets: The Role of Management Consulting Firms," Journal of International Management, Elsevier, vol. 20(4), pages 390-405.
- Welter, Friederike & Smallbone, David, 2015. "Creative forces for entrepreneurship: The role of institutional change agents," Working Papers 01/15, Institut für Mittelstandsforschung (IfM) Bonn.
- Lyons, Margaret & Bartlett, Jennifer & McDonald, Paula, 2016. "Corporate social responsibility in junior and mid-tier resources companies operating in developing nations – beyond the public relations offensive," Resources Policy, Elsevier, vol. 50(C), pages 204-213.
More about this item
KeywordsConsulting Industry; Embedded Agency; Institutional Capital; Institutional Strategy; Neoinstitutionalism.;
- A1 - General Economics and Teaching - - General Economics
- L1 - Industrial Organization - - Market Structure, Firm Strategy, and Market Performance
- L84 - Industrial Organization - - Industry Studies: Services - - - Personal, Professional, and Business Services
- M1 - Business Administration and Business Economics; Marketing; Accounting; Personnel Economics - - Business Administration
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:sbr:abstra:v:62:y:2010:i:3:p:317-339. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (sbr). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/fbmunde.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .