Levels and predictors of anxiety, depression and health anxiety during COVID-19 pandemic in Turkish society: The importance of gender
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Julio Torales & Marcelo Oâ€™Higgins & JoÃ£o Mauricio Castaldelli-Maia & Antonio Ventriglio, 2020. "The outbreak of COVID-19 coronavirus and its impact on global mental health," International Journal of Social Psychiatry, , vol. 66(4), pages 317-320, June.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Wade, Mark & Prime, Heather & Johnson, Dylan & May, Shealyn S. & Jenkins, Jennifer M. & Browne, Dillon T., 2021. "The disparate impact of COVID-19 on the mental health of female and male caregivers," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 275(C).
- Zhou, Min & Guo, Wei, 2021. "Social factors and worry associated with COVID-19: Evidence from a large survey in China," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 277(C).
- Cristina Mazza & Marco Colasanti & Eleonora Ricci & Serena Di Giandomenico & Daniela Marchetti & Lilybeth Fontanesi & Maria Cristina Verrocchio & Stefano Ferracuti & Paolo Roma, 2021. "The COVID-19 Outbreak and Psychological Distress in Healthcare Workers: The Role of Personality Traits, Attachment Styles, and Sociodemographic Factors," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 13(9), pages 1-14, April.
Most related itemsThese are the items that most often cite the same works as this one and are cited by the same works as this one.
- Qin Xiang Ng & Kuan Tsee Chee & Michelle Lee Zhi Qing De Deyn & Zenn Chua, 2020. "Staying connected during the COVID-19 pandemic," International Journal of Social Psychiatry, , vol. 66(5), pages 519-520, August.
- Li, Jianbiao & Zhang, Yanan & Niu, Xiaofei, 2021. "The COVID-19 pandemic reduces trust behavior," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 199(C).
- Annamalai Alagappan & Sampath Kumar Venkatachary & Leo John Baptist & Ravi Samikannu & Jagdish Prasad & Anitha Immaculate, 2020. "A Comparative Study on Corona Virus Pandemic – What do figures indicate?," International Review of Management and Marketing, Econjournals, vol. 10(4), pages 161-169.
- H Manjula Bai, 2020. "The Socio-Economic Implications of the Coronavirus Pandemic (COVID-19): A Review," ComFin Research, Shanlax Journals, vol. 8(4), pages 8-17, October.
- Jiang, Ruichen, 2020. "Knowledge, attitudes and mental health of university students during the COVID-19 pandemic in China," Children and Youth Services Review, Elsevier, vol. 119(C).
- Miller, J. Jay & Niu, Chunling & Moody, Shannon, 2020. "Child welfare workers and peritraumatic distress: The impact of COVID-19," Children and Youth Services Review, Elsevier, vol. 119(C).
- Vicente Javier Clemente-Suárez & Eduardo Navarro-Jiménez & Manuel Jimenez & Alberto Hormeño-Holgado & Marina Begoña Martinez-Gonzalez & Juan Camilo Benitez-Agudelo & Natalia Perez-Palencia & Carmen Ce, 2021. "Impact of COVID-19 Pandemic in Public Mental Health: An Extensive Narrative Review," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 13(6), pages 1-21, March.
- Shuai Pan & Jia Jung & Zitian Li & Xuewei Hou & Anirban Roy & Yunsoo Choi & H. Oliver Gao, 2020. "Air Quality Implications of COVID-19 in California," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 12(17), pages 1-14, August.
- van Esch, Patrick & Cui, Yuanyuan (Gina) & Jain, Shailendra Pratap, 2021. "The effect of political ideology and message frame on donation intent during the COVID-19 pandemic," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 125(C), pages 201-213.
- Cristina-Gabriela Schiopu, 2020. "Multilateral Impact of Coronavirus on Society Actual Effects and Prognostics," ConScienS Conference Proceedings 016cs, Research Association for Interdisciplinary Studies.
- Zoe M Volenec & Joel O Abraham & Alexander D Becker & Andy P Dobson, 2021. "Public parks and the pandemic: How park usage has been affected by COVID-19 policies," PLOS ONE, Public Library of Science, vol. 16(5), pages 1-18, May.
- Emanuele Giorgi & Lucía Martín López & Ruben Garnica-Monroy & Aleksandra Krstikj & Carlos Cobreros & Miguel A. Montoya, 2021. "Co-Housing Response to Social Isolation of COVID-19 Outbreak, with a Focus on Gender Implications," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 13(13), pages 1-25, June.
- Arturas Kaklauskas & Natalija Lepkova & Saulius Raslanas & Ingrida Vetloviene & Virgis Milevicius & Jevgenij Sepliakov, 2021. "COVID-19 and Green Housing: A Review of Relevant Literature," Energies, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 14(8), pages 1-38, April.
- Ocampo, Lanndon & Yamagishi, Kafferine, 2020. "Modeling the lockdown relaxation protocols of the Philippine government in response to the COVID-19 pandemic: An intuitionistic fuzzy DEMATEL analysis," Socio-Economic Planning Sciences, Elsevier, vol. 72(C).
- Arendt, Florian & Markiewitz, Antonia & Mestas, Manina & Scherr, Sebastian, 2020. "COVID-19 pandemic, government responses, and public mental health: Investigating consequences through crisis hotline calls in two countries," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 265(C).
- Kyungkook Kim & Keun Tae Cho, 2021. "A Review of Global Collaboration on COVID-19 Research during the Pandemic in 2020," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 13(14), pages 1-23, July.
- Devaraj, Srikant & Patel, Pankaj C., 2021. "Change in psychological distress in response to changes in reduced mobility during the early 2020 COVID-19 pandemic: Evidence of modest effects from the U.S," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 270(C).
- Olga Semenova & Julia Apalkova & Marina Butovskaya, 2021. "Sex Differences in Spatial Activity and Anxiety Levels in the COVID-19 Pandemic from Evolutionary Perspective," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 13(3), pages 1-18, January.
- Debanjan Banerjee & Mayank Rai, 2020. "Social isolation in Covid-19: The impact of loneliness," International Journal of Social Psychiatry, , vol. 66(6), pages 525-527, September.
- Morgane Larnder-Besner & Julien Tremblay-Gravel & Allison Christians, 2020. "Funding Pandemic Prevention: Proposal for a Meat and Wild Animal Tax," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 12(21), pages 1-12, October.
More about this item
KeywordsHealth anxiety; depression; anxiety; COVID-19;
All these keywords.
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:sae:socpsy:v:66:y:2020:i:5:p:504-511. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: SAGE Publications (email available below). General contact details of provider: .
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.