Construct and Criterion Validity of the Dutch Workaholism Scale (DUWAS) Within the South African Financial Services Context
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Yehuda Baruch, 2011. "The Positive wellbeing aspects of workaholism in cross cultural perspective: The Chocoholism metaphor," Post-Print hal-00760705, HAL.
- Arti Devi, 2012. "Coping Strategies Adopted by Bank Employees to Manage Role Stress: A Study," The IUP Journal of Management Research, IUP Publications, vol. 0(4), pages 21-36, October.
- Yehuda Baruch, 2011. "The positive wellbeing aspects of workaholism in cross cultural perspective: The Chocoholism metaphor," Post-Print hal-00740251, HAL.
- Atsuko Kanai, 2009. "“Karoshi (Work to Death)” in Japan," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 84(2), pages 209-216, January.
- Farrell, Andrew M., 2010. "Insufficient discriminant validity: A comment on Bove, Pervan, Beatty, and Shiu (2009)," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 63(3), pages 324-327, March.
Most related itemsThese are the items that most often cite the same works as this one and are cited by the same works as this one.
- Rodica Cristina Butnaru & Alexandru Anichiti & Gina Ionela Butnaru & Alina Petronela Haller, 2020. "Heavy Work Investment from the Perspective of Cultural Factors and Outcomes by Types of Investors," The AMFITEATRU ECONOMIC journal, Academy of Economic Studies - Bucharest, Romania, vol. 22(Special 1), pages 1159-1159, November.
- Alessandra Falco & Damiano Girardi & Annamaria Di Sipio & Vincenzo Calvo & Cristina Marogna & Raphael Snir, 2020. "Is Narcissism Associated with Heavy Work Investment? The Moderating Role of Workload in the Relationship between Narcissism, Workaholism, and Work Engagement," IJERPH, MDPI, vol. 17(13), pages 1-23, July.
- Thomas Cossin & Isabelle Thaon & Laurence Lalanne, 2021. "Workaholism Prevention in Occupational Medicine: A Systematic Review," IJERPH, MDPI, vol. 18(13), pages 1-20, July.
- Vishal K. Gupta & Suman Niranjan & Banu A. Goktan & John Eriskon, 2016. "Individual entrepreneurial orientation role in shaping reactions to new technologies," International Entrepreneurship and Management Journal, Springer, vol. 12(4), pages 935-961, December.
- François Lenglet, 2018. "FNS or the Varseek-scale? Proposals for a valid operationalization of neophilia," Post-Print halshs-02402036, HAL.
- L. Ayu Saraswati, 2017. "The Gender Politics of Human Waste and Human-as-Waste: Indonesian Migrant Workers and Elderly Care in Japan," Gender, Work and Organization, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 24(6), pages 594-609, November.
- Waris, Idrees & Hameed, Irfan, 2019. "Using Extended Model of Theory of Planned Behavior to Predict Purchase Intention of Energy Efficient Home Appliances in Pakistan," MPRA Paper 109612, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Bhattarai, Charan Raj & Kwong, Caleb C.Y. & Tasavori, Misagh, 2019. "Market orientation, market disruptiveness capability and social enterprise performance: An empirical study from the United Kingdom," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 96(C), pages 47-60.
- Franke, George R. & Sarstedt, Marko & Danks, Nicholas P., 2021. "Assessing measure congruence in nomological networks," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 130(C), pages 318-334.
- Schlägel, Christopher & Sarstedt, Marko, 2016. "Assessing the measurement invariance of the four-dimensional cultural intelligence scale across countries: A composite model approach," European Management Journal, Elsevier, vol. 34(6), pages 633-649.
- Chung-Chu Liu & Kai-Yin Woo & Tai-Yuen Hon, 2016. "The relationship between personality traits and investment risk preference," International Journal of Revenue Management, Inderscience Enterprises Ltd, vol. 9(1), pages 57-71.
- Mikalef, Patrick & Pateli, Adamantia, 2017. "Information technology-enabled dynamic capabilities and their indirect effect on competitive performance: Findings from PLS-SEM and fsQCA," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 70(C), pages 1-16.
- Gawke, Jason C. & Gorgievski, Marjan J. & Bakker, Arnold B., 2019. "Measuring intrapreneurship at the individual level: Development and validation of the Employee Intrapreneurship Scale (EIS)," European Management Journal, Elsevier, vol. 37(6), pages 806-817.
- Aga, Deribe Assefa, 2016. "Factors affecting the success of development projects : A behavioral perspective," Other publications TiSEM 867ae95e-d53d-4a68-ad46-6, Tilburg University, School of Economics and Management.
- Katarina Katja Mihelič & Barbara Culiberg, 2019. "Reaping the Fruits of Another’s Labor: The Role of Moral Meaningfulness, Mindfulness, and Motivation in Social Loafing," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 160(3), pages 713-727, December.
- Kuo, Ying-Feng & Wu, Chi-Ming, 2012. "Satisfaction and post-purchase intentions with service recovery of online shopping websites: Perspectives on perceived justice and emotions," International Journal of Information Management, Elsevier, vol. 32(2), pages 127-138.
- Mateja Kos Koklič, 2019. "Effect of Specialty Store Environment on Consumer’s Emotional States: The Moderating Role of Price Consciousness," Tržište/Market, Faculty of Economics and Business, University of Zagreb, vol. 31(1), pages 7-22.
- Rogier van de Wetering & Tom Hendrickx & Sjaak Brinkkemper & Sherah Kurnia, 2021. "The Impact of EA-Driven Dynamic Capabilities, Innovativeness, and Structure on Organizational Benefits: A Variance and fsQCA Perspective," Sustainability, MDPI, vol. 13(10), pages 1-23, May.
- Paraskevas Kechagias & Efstathios Dimitriadis, 2019. "Citizens' Intent and Behavior Towards Recycling in the Municipality of Kavala," International Journal of Business and Economic Sciences Applied Research (IJBESAR), International Hellenic University (IHU), Kavala Campus, Greece (formerly Eastern Macedonia and Thrace Institute of Technology - EMaTTech), vol. 12(3), pages 62-72, December.
- Tojib, Dewi & Tsarenko, Yelena, 2012. "Post-adoption modeling of advanced mobile service use," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 65(7), pages 922-928.
More about this item
KeywordsWorkaholism; overwork; overload; validation; structural equation modeling;
All these keywords.
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:sae:sagope:v:12:y:2022:i:1:p:21582440221079879. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: . General contact details of provider: .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If CitEc recognized a bibliographic reference but did not link an item in RePEc to it, you can help with this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: SAGE Publications (email available below). General contact details of provider: .
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.