Covenants without Swords
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Nir Halevy & Gary Bornstein & Lilach Sagiv, 2007.
"“Ingroup Love" and “Outgroup Hate" as Motives for Individual Participation in Intergroup Conflict: A New Game Paradigm,"
Discussion Paper Series
dp474, The Federmann Center for the Study of Rationality, the Hebrew University, Jerusalem.
- Nir Halevy & Gary Bornstein & Lilach Sagiv, 2007. ""Ingroup Love" and "Outgroup Hate" as Motives for Individual Participation in Intergroup Conflict: A New Game Paradigm," Levine's Bibliography 122247000000001806, UCLA Department of Economics.
- Cason, Timothy N. & Sheremeta, Roman M. & Zhang, Jingjing, 2012.
"Communication and efficiency in competitive coordination games,"
Games and Economic Behavior,
Elsevier, vol. 76(1), pages 26-43.
- Timothy N. Cason & Roman M. Sheremeta & Jingjing Zhang, 2012. "Communication and efficiency in competitive coordination games," IEW - Working Papers 505, Institute for Empirical Research in Economics - University of Zurich.
- Cason, Timothy & Sheremeta, Roman & Zhang, Jingjing, 2012. "Communication and Efficiency in Competitive Coordination Games," MPRA Paper 52107, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Alexis Garapin & Daniel Llerena & Michel Hollard, 2011.
"When a Precedent of Donation Favors Defection in the Prisoner's Dilemma,"
German Economic Review,
Verein für Socialpolitik, vol. 12(4), pages 409-421, November.
- Garapin, A. & Llerena, D. & Hollard, M., 2010. "When a precedent of donation favors defection in the Prisoner's dilemma," Working Papers 201007, Grenoble Applied Economics Laboratory (GAEL).
- Koukoumelis, Anastasios & Levati, M. Vittoria & Weisser, Johannes, 2012.
"Leading by words: A voluntary contribution experiment with one-way communication,"
Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization,
Elsevier, vol. 81(2), pages 379-390.
- Anastasios Koukoumelis & M. Vittoria Levati & Johannes Weisser, 2009. "Leading by Words: A Voluntary Contribution Experiment With One-Way Communication," Jena Economic Research Papers 2009-106, Friedrich-Schiller-University Jena.
- Charness, Gary & Dufwenberg, Martin, 2003.
"Promises & Partnership,"
Research Papers in Economics
2003:3, Stockholm University, Department of Economics.
- Charness, Gary B & Dufwenberg, Martin, 2006. "Promises & Partnership," University of California at Santa Barbara, Economics Working Paper Series qt0127h86v, Department of Economics, UC Santa Barbara.
- Roman M. Sheremeta & Jingjing Zhang, 2014.
"Three-Player Trust Game With Insider Communication,"
Western Economic Association International, vol. 52(2), pages 576-591, April.
- Roman M. Sheremeta & Jingjing Zhang, 2013. "Three-Player Trust Game with Insider Communication," Working Papers 13-03, Chapman University, Economic Science Institute.
- Sheremeta, Roman & Zhang, Jingjing, 2013. "Three-Player Trust Game with Insider Communication," MPRA Paper 43533, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Jingjing Zhang, 2012. "Communication in asymmetric group competition over public goods," ECON - Working Papers 069, Department of Economics - University of Zurich.
- Gary Charness & Martin Dufwenberg, 2006. "Promises and Partnership," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 74(6), pages 1579-1601, November.
- Neil J. Buckley & Stuart Mestelman & R. Andrew Muller & Stephan Schott & Jingjing Zhang, 2013. "Communication and Output Sharing in Common Pool Resource Environments," Department of Economics Working Papers 2013-06, McMaster University.
- López-Pérez, Raúl, 2009. "The Power of Words: Why Communication fosters Cooperation and Efficiency," Working Papers in Economic Theory 2009/01, Universidad Autónoma de Madrid (Spain), Department of Economic Analysis (Economic Theory and Economic History).
- Zoe Van der Hoven & Martine Visser & Kerri Brick, 2012. "Contribution Norms in Heterogeneous Groups: A Climate Change Framing," SALDRU Working Papers 77, Southern Africa Labour and Development Research Unit, University of Cape Town.
More about this item
Keywordscommunication; cooperation; group identity; social dilemmas; social norms;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:sae:ratsoc:v:14:y:2002:i:2:p:192-228. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.