A Monthly Indicator of GDP
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Dr Martin Weale, 1997. "A monthly indicator of GDP," National Institute of Economic and Social Research (NIESR) Discussion Papers 127, National Institute of Economic and Social Research.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Allan Layton & Anirvan Banerji, 2003.
"What is a recession?: A reprise,"
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 35(16), pages 1789-1797.
- Allan P. Layton & Anirvan Banerji, 2001. "What Is A Recession?: A Reprise," School of Economics and Finance Discussion Papers and Working Papers Series 095, School of Economics and Finance, Queensland University of Technology.
- M Kesriyeli & D R Osborn & M Sensier, 2004.
"Nonlinearity and Structural Change in Interest Rate Reaction Functions for the US, UK and Germany,"
Centre for Growth and Business Cycle Research Discussion Paper Series
44, Economics, The Univeristy of Manchester.
- Mehtap Kesriyeli & Denise R. Osborn & Marianne Sensier, 2004. "Nonlinearity and Structural Change in Interest Rate Reaction Functions for the US, UK and Germany," Working Papers 0414, Research and Monetary Policy Department, Central Bank of the Republic of Turkey.
- Tena, Juan de Dios & Tremayne, A.R., 2009.
"Modelling monetary transmission in UK manufacturing industry,"
Elsevier, vol. 26(5), pages 1053-1066, September.
- Tremayne, A. R. & Tena Horrillo, Juan de Dios, 2006. "Modelling monetary transmission in UK manufacturing industry," DES - Working Papers. Statistics and Econometrics. WS ws062911, Universidad Carlos III de Madrid. Departamento de Estadística.
- Françoise Charpin & Catherine Mathieu, 2004.
"Un indicateur de croissance à court terme au Royaume-Uni,"
Revue de l'OFCE,
Presses de Sciences-Po, vol. 89(2), pages 231-251.
- Françoise Charpin & Catherine Mathieu, 2004. "Un indicateur de croissance à court terme au Royaume-Uni," Sciences Po publications info:hdl:2441/1782, Sciences Po.
- Françoise Charpin & Catherine Mathieu, 2004. "Un indicateur de croissance à court terme au Royaume-Uni," Post-Print hal-01020087, HAL.
- Mateusz Pipień & Sylwia Roszkowska, 2015. "Quarterly estimates of regional GDP in Poland – application of statistical inference of functions of parameters," NBP Working Papers 219, Narodowy Bank Polski, Economic Research Department.
- Gonzalo Camba-Mendez & Ana Lamo, 2004. "Short-term monitoring of fiscal policy discipline," Journal of Applied Econometrics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 19(2), pages 247-265.
- Denise R. Osborn & Marianne Sensier, 2009.
"Uk Inflation: Persistence, Seasonality And Monetary Policy,"
Scottish Journal of Political Economy,
Scottish Economic Society, vol. 56(1), pages 24-44, February.
- Denise Osborn & Marianne Sensier, 2007. "UK inflation: persistance, seasonality and monetary policy," The School of Economics Discussion Paper Series 0716, Economics, The University of Manchester.
- Otranto, Edoardo & Tena Horrillo, Juan de Dios, 2006. "Modelling the discrete and infrequent official interest rate change in the UK," DES - Working Papers. Statistics and Econometrics. WS ws062007, Universidad Carlos III de Madrid. Departamento de Estadística.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:sae:niesru:v:161:y:1997:i:1:p:84-89. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (SAGE Publications). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/niesruk.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.