A Structural Theory of Imperialism
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:bla:devchg:v:8:y:1977:i:3:p:377-408 is not listed on IDEAS
- Raffaella A. Del Sarto, 2016. "Normative Empire Europe: The European Union, its Borderlands, and the ‘Arab Spring’," Journal of Common Market Studies, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 54(2), pages 215-232, March.
- repec:eee:wdevel:v:106:y:2018:i:c:p:187-206 is not listed on IDEAS
- Tausch, Arno & Heshmati, Almas, 2009.
"Re-Orient? MNC Penetration and Contemporary Shifts in the Global Political Economy,"
IZA Discussion Papers
4393, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Arno Tausch & Almas Heshmati, 2009. "Re-Orient? MNC Penetration and Contemporary Shifts in the Global Political Economy," TEMEP Discussion Papers 200911, Seoul National University; Technology Management, Economics, and Policy Program (TEMEP), revised Aug 2009.
- de Soysa, Indra & Neumayer, Eric, 2005. "False Prophet, or Genuine Savior? Assessing the Effects of Economic Openness on Sustainable Development, 1980 99," International Organization, Cambridge University Press, vol. 59(03), pages 731-772, July.
- repec:spr:scient:v:115:y:2018:i:3:d:10.1007_s11192-018-2646-5 is not listed on IDEAS
- Patrick Hamm & Lawrence King, 2010. "Post-Manichean Economics: Foreign Investment, State Capacity and Economic Development in Transition Economies," Working Papers wp227, Political Economy Research Institute, University of Massachusetts at Amherst.
- Krishna Mazumdar, 2002. "A note on cross-country divergence in standard of living," Applied Economics Letters, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 9(2), pages 87-90.
- Lawrence Peter King, 1999. "The Developmental Consequences of Foreign Direct Investment in the Transition from Socialism to Capitalism: The Performance of Foreign Owned Firms in Hungary," William Davidson Institute Working Papers Series 277, William Davidson Institute at the University of Michigan.
- Behlül Üsdiken, 2014. "Centres and Peripheries: Research Styles and Publication Patterns in ‘Top’ US Journals and their European Alternatives, 1960–2010," Journal of Management Studies, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 51(5), pages 764-789, July.
- Thomas Laudal, 2010. "An Attempt to Determine the CSR Potential of the International Clothing Business," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 96(1), pages 63-77, September.
- Balazs Vedres & Carl Nordlund, 2017. "Dis-embedded Openness: Inequalities in European Economic Integration at the Sectoral Level," Papers 1711.02626, arXiv.org.
- repec:spr:humman:v:3:y:2018:i:1:d:10.1007_s41463-018-0034-1 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:gam:jsusta:v:11:y:2019:i:7:p:1970-:d:219499 is not listed on IDEAS
- Daniel Berger & William Easterly & Nathan Nunn & Shanker Satyanath, 2013.
"Commercial Imperialism? Political Influence and Trade during the Cold War,"
American Economic Review,
American Economic Association, vol. 103(2), pages 863-896, April.
- Daniel Berger & William Easterly & Nathan Nunn & Shanker Satyanath, 2010. "Commercial Imperialism? Political Influence and Trade During the Cold War," NBER Working Papers 15981, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Berger, Daniel & Easterly, William & Nunn, Nathan & Satyanath, Shanker, 2013. "Commercial Imperialism? Political Influence and Trade during the Cold War," Scholarly Articles 11986334, Harvard University Department of Economics.
- Tausch, Arno, 2016. "‘Smart development’. An essay on a new political economy of the environment," MPRA Paper 70204, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- repec:bla:devchg:v:16:y:1985:i:3:p:503-514 is not listed on IDEAS
- Horvath Julius & Grabowski Richard, 1999. "Core and Periphery in the World Economy: An Empirical Assessment of the Integration of the Developing Countries Into the World Economy," International Economic Journal, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 13(4), pages 35-51.
- Tausch, Arno, 2011. "The ‘four economic freedoms’ and life quality. General tendencies and some hard lessons for EU-27-Europe," MPRA Paper 33225, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:sae:joupea:v:8:y:1971:i:2:p:81-117. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (SAGE Publications). General contact details of provider: http://www.prio.no/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.