Domestic Ethnic Conflict and Ethnic Nepotism: A Comparative Analysis
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- José G. Montalvo & Marta Reynal-Querol, 2005. "Ethnic Polarization, Potential Conflict, and Civil Wars," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 95(3), pages 796-816, June.
- Nauro F. Campos & Vitaliy S. Kuzeyev, 2007.
"On the Dynamics of Ethnic Fractionalization,"
American Journal of Political Science,
John Wiley & Sons, vol. 51(3), pages 620-639, July.
- Campos, Nauro F. & Kuzeyev, Vitaliy S., 2007. "On the Dynamics of Ethnic Fractionalization," IZA Discussion Papers 2822, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Campos, Nauro F & Kuzeyev, Vitaliy, 2007. "On the Dynamics of Ethnic Fractionalization," CEPR Discussion Papers 6360, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Kenneth Harttgen & Matthias Opfinger, 2014.
"National Identity and Religious Diversity,"
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 67(3), pages 346-367, August.
- Kenneth Harttgen & Matthias Opfinger, 2012. "National Identity and Religious Diversity," Research Papers in Economics 2012-07, University of Trier, Department of Economics.
- Harttgen, Kenneth & Opfinger, Matthias, 2013. "National Identity and Religious Diversity," MPRA Paper 50151, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Richard Perkins & Eric Neumayer, 2004. "The international diffusion of new technologies: a multi-technology analysis of latecomer advantage and global economic integration," Development and Comp Systems 0407001, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 08 Dec 2004.
- Shiva, Mehdi & Kwiatkowski, Andrzej, 2014. "Temper and Temperature: The Missing Link of Climate on Armed Conflicts," SIRE Discussion Papers 2015-30, Scottish Institute for Research in Economics (SIRE).
- Max Haller & Anja Eder & Erwin Stolz, 2016. "Ethnic Stratification and Patterns of Income Inequality Around the World: A Cross-National Comparison of 123 Countries, Based on a New Index of Historic Ethnic Exploitation," Social Indicators Research: An International and Interdisciplinary Journal for Quality-of-Life Measurement, Springer, vol. 128(3), pages 1047-1084, September.
- Giménez Gómez, José M. (José Manuel), 2016. "Linking social heterogeneity and commodity price shocks to civil conflicts," Working Papers 2072/290744, Universitat Rovira i Virgili, Department of Economics.
- Mehdi Shiva & Andrzej Kwiatkowski, 2014. "Temper and Temperature: The Missing Link of Climate on Armed Conflicts," Dundee Discussion Papers in Economics 282, Economic Studies, University of Dundee.
- Omer Gokcekus & Eva Muchova & Zuzana Brincikova, 2015. "Level and quality of openness and corruption in the ECA countries," Applied Economics Letters, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 22(16), pages 1340-1344, November.
- Lorenz Blume & Stefan Voigt, 2007. "The Economic Effects of Human Rights," Kyklos, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 60(4), pages 509-538, November.
- Rohner, Dominic, 2011. "Reputation, group structure and social tensions," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 96(2), pages 188-199, November.
- Shiva, Mehdi & Kwiatkowski, Andrzej, 2014. "Temper and Temperature: The Missing Link of Climate on Armed Conflicts," 2007 Annual Meeting, July 29-August 1, 2007, Portland, Oregon TN 2015-30, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- Omer Gokcekus & Yui Suzuki, 2016. "Mixing Washington Consensus With Beijing Consensus And Corruption In Africa," The Singapore Economic Review (SER), World Scientific Publishing Co. Pte. Ltd., vol. 61(02), pages 1-14, June.
- Huber, Christoph & Basedau, Matthias, 2018. "When Do Religious Minorities' Grievances Lead to Peaceful or Violent Protest? Evidence from Canada’s Jewish and Muslim Communities," GIGA Working Papers 313, GIGA German Institute of Global and Area Studies.
- Kyle L. Marquardt & Yoshiko M. Herrera, 2015. "Ethnicity as a Variable: An Assessment of Measures and Data Sets of Ethnicity and Related Identities," Social Science Quarterly, Southwestern Social Science Association, vol. 96(3), pages 689-716, September.
- GOMADO, Kwamivi Mawuli, 2018.
"Diversité ethnique et déforestation dans les pays en développement: identification des principaux canaux
[Ethnic diversity and deforestation in developing countries: identifying the transmission ch," MPRA Paper 89380, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- repec:eee:jpolmo:v:40:y:2018:i:5:p:959-997 is not listed on IDEAS
- Rohner, D., 2006. "Information, Reputation and Ethnic Conflict," Cambridge Working Papers in Economics 0658, Faculty of Economics, University of Cambridge.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:sae:joupea:v:36:y:1999:i:1:p:55-73. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (SAGE Publications). General contact details of provider: http://www.prio.no/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.