When is Democracy an Equilibrium? Theory and Evidence from Colombiaâ€™s La Violencia
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Leopoldo Fergusson & Ana María Ibáñez & Juan Felipe Riaño, 2015. "Conflict, Educational Attainment and Structural Transformation: La Violencia in Colombia," DOCUMENTOS CEDE 013880, UNIVERSIDAD DE LOS ANDES-CEDE.
- Michael McBride & Gary Milante & Stergios Skaperdas, 2011. "Peace and War With Endogenous State Capacity," Journal of Conflict Resolution, Peace Science Society (International), vol. 55(3), pages 446-468, June.
- Leopoldo Fergusson & Juan F. Vargas, 2013.
"Don't make war, make elections: Franchise extension and violence in XIXth-century Colombia,"
DOCUMENTOS DE TRABAJO
010545, UNIVERSIDAD DEL ROSARIO.
- Leopoldo Fergusson & Juan F. Vargas, 2013. "Don't Make War, Make Elections. Franchise Extension and Violence in XIXth-Century Colombia," DOCUMENTOS CEDE 010584, UNIVERSIDAD DE LOS ANDES-CEDE.
- Leopoldo Fergusson & Pablo Querubín & Nelson A. Ruiz & Juan F. Vargas, 2017. "The Real Winner's Curse," DOCUMENTOS CEDE 015279, UNIVERSIDAD DE LOS ANDES-CEDE.
- James A. Robinson & Ragnar Torvik, 2016.
Journal of the European Economic Association,
European Economic Association, vol. 14(4), pages 907-942.
More about this item
Keywordsdemocratic consolidation; partisan conflict; polarization; balance of power;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:sae:jocore:v:55:y:2011:i:3:p:366-396. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (SAGE Publications). General contact details of provider: http://pss.la.psu.edu/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.