Fighting and Voting: Violent Conflict and Electoral Politics
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Iván Higuera Mendieta, 2017.
"Control armado y comportamiento electoral: Un cuasi-experimento en el Caguán,"
Documentos de trabajo sobre Economía Regional y Urbana
256, Banco de la Republica de Colombia.
- Iván Higuera-Mendieta, 2017. "Control armado y comportamiento electoral: Un cuasi-experimento en el Caguán," DOCUMENTOS DE TRABAJO SOBRE ECONOMÍA REGIONAL Y URBANA 015623, BANCO DE LA REPÚBLICA - ECONOMÍA REGIONAL.
- Stadelmann, David & Portmann, Marco & Eichenberger, Reiner, 2015.
"Military careers of politicians matter for national security policy,"
Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization,
Elsevier, vol. 116(C), pages 142-156.
- David Stadelmann & Marco Portmann & Reiner Eichenberger, 2014. "Military careers of politicians matter for national security policy," CREMA Working Paper Series 2014-18, Center for Research in Economics, Management and the Arts (CREMA).
- Grandi, Francesca, 2013. "New incentives and old organizations: The production of violence after war," NEPS Working Papers 2/2013, Network of European Peace Scientists.
- Roxana Gutiérrez-Romero, 2012.
"An Inquiry into the Use of Illegal Electoral Practices and Effects of Political Violence,"
wpdea1210, Department of Applied Economics at Universitat Autonoma of Barcelona.
- Roxana Gutiérrez-Romero, 2012. "An Inquiry into the Use of Illegal Electoral Practices and Effects of Political Violence," CSAE Working Paper Series 2012-16, Centre for the Study of African Economies, University of Oxford.
- Konyukhovskiy, Pavel V. & Grigoriadis, Theocharis, 2018. "Proxy wars," Discussion Papers 2018/4, Free University Berlin, School of Business & Economics.
- Mary Kaldor, 2016. "How Peace Agreements Undermine the Rule of Law in New War Settings," Global Policy, London School of Economics and Political Science, vol. 7(2), pages 146-155, May.
- Grandi Francesca, 2013.
"New Incentives and Old Organizations: The Production of Violence After War,"
Peace Economics, Peace Science, and Public Policy,
De Gruyter, vol. 19(3), pages 309-319, December.
- Jorge Gallego, 2016. "Civil Conflict and Voting Behavior: Evidence," DOCUMENTOS DE TRABAJO 015162, UNIVERSIDAD DEL ROSARIO.
- Yegor Lazarev, 2013. "Land, Votes, and Violence: Political Effects of the Insecure Property Rights over Land in Dagestan," HSE Working papers WP BRP 01/SOC/2013, National Research University Higher School of Economics.
- Federico Traversa, 2015. "Income and the stability of democracy: Pushing beyond the borders of logic to explain a strong correlation?," Constitutional Political Economy, Springer, vol. 26(2), pages 121-136, June.
More about this item
Keywordsfighting and voting; armed conflict; electoral politics; elections and civil war; strategic substitutes; strategic complements;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:sae:jocore:v:55:y:2011:i:3:p:327-339. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (SAGE Publications). General contact details of provider: http://pss.la.psu.edu/ .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .