The Temporal Links between Conflict and Economic Activity
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Levy, Amnon & Faria, João Ricardo, 2002. "Conflict, Political Structure and Economic Growth in Dual-Population Lands," Economics Working Papers wp02-19, School of Economics, University of Wollongong, NSW, Australia.
- Jie Cai & Lian An, 2014. "Is Protectionism Rational Under the Financial Crisis? Analysis from the Perspective of International Political Relations," Asian Economic and Financial Review, Asian Economic and Social Society, vol. 4(3), pages 278-299, March.
- Timothy Besley & Hannes Mueller, 2012.
"Estimating the Peace Dividend: The Impact of Violence on House Prices in Northern Ireland,"
American Economic Review,
American Economic Association, vol. 102(2), pages 810-833, April.
- Besley, Timothy & Mueller, Hannes, 2009. "Estimating the peace dividend: the impact of violence on house prices in Northern Ireland," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 25427, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Timothy Besley & Hannes Mueller, 2009. "Estimating the Peace Dividend:The Impact of Violence on HousePrices in Northern Ireland," STICERD - Economic Organisation and Public Policy Discussion Papers Series 011, Suntory and Toyota International Centres for Economics and Related Disciplines, LSE.
- Tim Besley & Hannes Mueller, 2009. "Estimating the peace dividend: the impact of violence on house prices in Northern Ireland," IFS Working Papers W09/18, Institute for Fiscal Studies.
- Militiades N. Georgiou & Nicholas Kyriazis & Emmanouil M. L. Economou, 2015. "Democracy, Political Stability and Economic performance. A Panel Data Analysis," Journal of Risk & Control, Risk Market Journals, vol. 2(1), pages 1-18.
- Soliman, Ibrahim, 2003.
"Diagnosis and Challenges of the Sustainable Agricultural Development in Egypt,"
66629, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Soliman, Ibrahim, 2015. "Diagnosis and Challenges of Sustainable Agricultural Development in Egypt," MPRA Paper 66443, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- S. Brock Blomberg & Gregory D. Hess & Akila Weerapana, 2002. "Terrorism From Within: An Economic Model of Terrorism," Claremont Colleges Working Papers 2002-14, Claremont Colleges.
- Lopes da Fonseca, Mariana & Baskaran, Thushyanthan, 2015. "Re-evaluating the economic costs of conflicts," Center for European, Governance and Economic Development Research Discussion Papers 246, University of Goettingen, Department of Economics.
- repec:kap:pubcho:v:179:y:2019:i:3:d:10.1007_s11127-018-0586-5 is not listed on IDEAS
- Syed Jawad Hussain Shahzad & Muhammad Zakaria & Mobeen Ur Rehman & Tanveer Ahmed & Bashir Ahmed Fida, 2016. "Relationship Between FDI, Terrorism and Economic Growth in Pakistan: Pre and Post 9/11 Analysis," Social Indicators Research: An International and Interdisciplinary Journal for Quality-of-Life Measurement, Springer, vol. 127(1), pages 179-194, May.
- Nicholas Sambanis, 2002. "A Review of Recent Advances and Future Directions in the Quantitative Literature on Civil War," Defence and Peace Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 13(3), pages 215-243.
- Luo, Shali & Miller, J. Isaac, 2014.
"On the spatial correlation of international conflict initiation and other binary and dyadic dependent variables,"
Regional Science and Urban Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 44(C), pages 107-118.
- Shali Luo & J. Isaac Miller, 2013. "On the Spatial Correlation of International Conflict Initiation and Other Binary and Dyadic Dependent Variables," Working Papers 1306, Department of Economics, University of Missouri.
- Patricia Justino, 2009.
"The Impact of Armed Civil Conflict on Household Welfare and Policy Responses,"
HiCN Working Papers
61, Households in Conflict Network.
- Patricia Justino, 2009. "The Impact of Armed Civil Conflict on Household Welfare and Policy Responses," Research Working Papers 12, MICROCON - A Micro Level Analysis of Violent Conflict.
- Blomberg, S. Brock & Hess, Gregory D. & Orphanides, Athanasios, 2004. "The macroeconomic consequences of terrorism," Journal of Monetary Economics, Elsevier, vol. 51(5), pages 1007-1032, July.
- repec:spr:empeco:v:54:y:2018:i:4:d:10.1007_s00181-017-1276-8 is not listed on IDEAS
- Thierry Deffarges, 2003. "Sur la nature et les causes du terrorisme. Une revue de la littérature économique," Revue Tiers Monde, Programme National Persée, vol. 44(174), pages 369-392.
- Ossama Mikhail, 2004. "No More Rocking Horses: Trading Business-Cycle Depth for Duration Using an Economy-Specific Characteristic," Macroeconomics 0402026, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Elie Appelbaum, 2013. "The Dynamics of Hate and Violence," Working Papers 2013_01, York University, Department of Economics.
- Blomberg, S. Brock & Hess, Gregory D. & Weerapana, Akila, 2004. "Economic conditions and terrorism," European Journal of Political Economy, Elsevier, vol. 20(2), pages 463-478, June.
- Levy, Amnon, 2004. "Trucefully Yours: Hatred and the Prospects of Genuine and Stable Peace," Economics Working Papers wp04-06, School of Economics, University of Wollongong, NSW, Australia.
- Blomberg S. Brock & Hess Gregory D., 2009. "Estimating the Macroeconomic Consequence of 9/11," Peace Economics, Peace Science, and Public Policy, De Gruyter, vol. 15(2), pages 1-26, July.
- Philippe Hugon, 2003. "Les conflits armés en Afrique : mythes et limites de l'analyse économique," Revue Tiers Monde, Programme National Persée, vol. 44(176), pages 829-856.
- Nicholas Staines, 2004. "Economic Performance Over the Conflict Cycle," IMF Working Papers 04/95, International Monetary Fund.
- William F. Shughart, 2011. "Terrorism in Rational Choice Perspective," Chapters, in: Christopher J. Coyne & Rachel L. Mathers (ed.), The Handbook on the Political Economy of War, chapter 8, Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Patricia Justino, 2006. "On the Links between Violent Conflict and Chronic Poverty: How Much Do We Really Know?," HiCN Working Papers 18, Households in Conflict Network.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:sae:jocore:v:46:y:2002:i:1:p:74-90. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (SAGE Publications). General contact details of provider: http://pss.la.psu.edu/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.