Who Blows the Whistle and Why?
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Anantawikrama Tungga Atmadja & Komang Adi Kurniawan Saputra & Daniel T.H. Manurung, 2019. "Proactive Fraud Audit, Whistleblowing and Cultural Implementation of Tri Hita Karana for Fraud Prevention," European Research Studies Journal, European Research Studies Journal, vol. 0(3), pages 201-214.
- Near, Janet P. & Miceli, Marcia P., 2016. "After the wrongdoing: What managers should know about whistleblowing," Business Horizons, Elsevier, vol. 59(1), pages 105-114.
- Giovanni Garegnani & Emilia Merlotti & Angeloantonio Russo, 2015. "Scoring Firms’ Codes of Ethics: An Explorative Study of Quality Drivers," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 126(4), pages 541-557, February.
- Mehmet Emin Önder & Umut Akçıl & Necati Cemaloğlu, 2019. "The Relationship between Teachers’ Organizational Commitment, Job Satisfaction and Whistleblowing," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 11(21), pages 1-22, October.
- Bernardo de Abreu Guelber Fajardo & Ricardo Lopes Cardoso, 2014. "Does the Occasion Justify the Denunciation?: a Multilevel Approach for Brazilian Accountants," Brazilian Business Review, Fucape Business School, vol. 11(5), pages 24-48, October.
- Nadia Smaili & Paulina Arroyo, 2019. "Categorization of Whistleblowers Using the Whistleblowing Triangle," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 157(1), pages 95-117, June.
- Barbara Culiberg & Katarina Katja Mihelič, 2017. "The Evolution of Whistleblowing Studies: A Critical Review and Research Agenda," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 146(4), pages 787-803, December.
- Kim Loyens & Wim Vandekerckhove, 2018. "Whistleblowing from an International Perspective: A Comparative Analysis of Institutional Arrangements," Administrative Sciences, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 8(3), pages 1-16, July.
- Stikeleather, Bryan R., 2016. "When do employers benefit from offering workers a financial reward for reporting internal misconduct?," Accounting, Organizations and Society, Elsevier, vol. 52(C), pages 1-14.
- repec:rss:jnljms:v6i1p2 is not listed on IDEAS
- Lee, Gladys & Xiao, Xinning, 2018. "Whistleblowing on accounting-related misconduct: A synthesis of the literature," Journal of Accounting Literature, Elsevier, vol. 41(C), pages 22-46.
- Jingyu Gao & Robert Greenberg & Bernard Wong-On-Wing, 2015. "Whistleblowing Intentions of Lower-Level Employees: The Effect of Reporting Channel, Bystanders, and Wrongdoer Power Status," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 126(1), pages 85-99, January.
- Niamh Brennan & John Kelly, 2007. "A study of whistleblowing among trainee auditors," Open Access publications 10197/2901, Research Repository, University College Dublin.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:sae:ilrrev:v:45:y:1991:i:1:p:113-130. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (SAGE Publications). General contact details of provider: http://www.ilr.cornell.edu .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .