Balanced Growth and Stability of the Leontief Dynamic Model: An Analysis of the Italian Economy
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Szyld, Daniel B, 1985. "Conditions for the Existence of a Balanced Growth Solution for the Leontief Dynamic Input-Output Model," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 53(6), pages 1411-1419, November.
- Raymond W. Goldsmith, 1951. "A Perpetual Inventory of National Wealth," NBER Chapters, in: Studies in Income and Wealth, Volume 14, pages 5-73, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Conference on Research in Income and Wealth, 1951. "Studies in Income and Wealth, Volume 14," NBER Books, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc, number unkn51-2.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Dobos, Imre, 2007. "Egy megjegyzés Bródy András: Leontief zárt dinamikus modellje című dolgozathoz [A note on András Bródys study entitled Leontiefs closed dynamic model"]," Közgazdasági Szemle (Economic Review - monthly of the Hungarian Academy of Sciences), Közgazdasági Szemle Alapítvány (Economic Review Foundation), vol. 0(11), pages 1004-1011.
Most related itemsThese are the items that most often cite the same works as this one and are cited by the same works as this one.
- Xavier Tafunell & Cristián Ducoing, 2015. "Non-residential capital stock in Latin America. 1875-2008," Economics Working Papers 1472, Department of Economics and Business, Universitat Pompeu Fabra.
- Lin, Boqiang & Chen, Yu, 2020. "Transportation infrastructure and efficient energy services: A perspective of China's manufacturing industry," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 89(C).
- Hao Zhang & Jianxin You & Xuekelaiti Haiyirete & Tianyu Zhang, 2020. "Measuring Logistics Efficiency in China Considering Technology Heterogeneity and Carbon Emission through a Meta-Frontier Model," Sustainability, MDPI, vol. 12(19), pages 1-18, October.
- Noel Uri, 2001. "Telecommunications in the United States and Changing Productive Efficiency," Journal of Industry, Competition and Trade, Springer, vol. 1(3), pages 321-335, September.
- Deb Kusum Das, 2003. "Manufacturing productivity under varying trade regmies: India in the 1980s and 1990s," Indian Council for Research on International Economic Relations, New Delhi Working Papers 107, Indian Council for Research on International Economic Relations, New Delhi, India.
- Jose Miguel Albala-Bertrand, 2003.
"An Economical Approach to Estimate a Benchmark Capital Stock. An Optimal Consistency Method,"
503, Queen Mary University of London, School of Economics and Finance.
- Jose Miguel Albala-Bertrand, 2003. "An Economical Approach to Estimate a Benchmark Capital Stock. An Optimal Consistency Method," Working Papers 503, Queen Mary University of London, School of Economics and Finance.
- Angus Maddison, 1997. "Causal Influences on Productivity Performance 1820–1992: A Global Perspective," Journal of Productivity Analysis, Springer, vol. 8(4), pages 325-359, November.
- Chen, Jiandong & Wu, Yinyin & Song, Malin & Zhu, Zunhong, 2017. "Stochastic frontier analysis of productive efficiency in China's Forestry Industry," Journal of Forest Economics, Elsevier, vol. 28(C), pages 87-95.
- Lin, Boqiang & Wu, Wei, 2021. "The impact of electric vehicle penetration: A recursive dynamic CGE analysis of China," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 94(C).
- Shuangjie Li & Hongyu Diao & Liming Wang & Chunqi Li, 2021. "Energy Efficiency Measurement: A VO TFEE Approach and Its Application," Sustainability, MDPI, vol. 13(4), pages 1-18, February.
- Chen, Yu & Lin, Boqiang, 2021. "Understanding the green total factor energy efficiency gap between regional manufacturing—insight from infrastructure development," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 237(C).
- Noel Uri, 2002. "Assessing the Effect of Incentive Regulation on Productive Efficiency in Telecommunications in the United States," European Journal of Law and Economics, Springer, vol. 13(2), pages 113-127, March.
- Massimiliano Ferraresi & Umberto Galmarini & Leonzio Rizzo, 2014. "Local Infrastructures and Externalities: Does the Size Matter?," Working papers 14, Società Italiana di Economia Pubblica.
- repec:dgr:rugggd:200258 is not listed on IDEAS
- Abdul Azeez Erumban, 2008.
"Lifetimes Of Machinery And Equipment: Evidence From Dutch Manufacturing,"
Review of Income and Wealth, International Association for Research in Income and Wealth, vol. 54(2), pages 237-268, June.
- Erumban, Abdul Azeez, 2006. "Lifetimes of Machinery and Equipment. Evidence from Dutch Manufacturing," GGDC Research Memorandum GD-87, Groningen Growth and Development Centre, University of Groningen.
- WU, Jidong & LI, Ning & SHI, Peijun, 2014. "Benchmark wealth capital stock estimations across China's 344 prefectures: 1978 to 2012," China Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 31(C), pages 288-302.
- Liu, Xiao-Yan & Pollitt, Michael G. & Xie, Bai-Chen & Liu, Li-Qiu, 2019.
"Does environmental heterogeneity affect the productive efficiency of grid utilities in China?,"
Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 83(C), pages 333-344.
- Xiao-Yan Liu & Li-Qiu Liu & Bai-Chen Xie & Michael G. Pollitt, 2018. "Does environmental heterogeneity affect the productive efficiency of grid utilities in China?," Working Papers EPRG 1820, Energy Policy Research Group, Cambridge Judge Business School, University of Cambridge.
- Liu, X-Y. & Liu, L-Q. & Xie, B-C. & Pollitt, M., 2018. "Does environmental heterogeneity affect the productive efficiency of grid utilities in China?," Cambridge Working Papers in Economics 1838, Faculty of Economics, University of Cambridge.
- Chong-En Bai & Chang-Tai Hsieh & Yingyi Qian, 2006. "The Return to Capital in China," Brookings Papers on Economic Activity, Economic Studies Program, The Brookings Institution, vol. 37(2), pages 61-102.
- Massimiliano Ferraresi & Umberto Galmarini & Leonzio Rizzo, 2018. "Infrastructure spillovers and strategic interaction: does the size matter?," International Tax and Public Finance, Springer;International Institute of Public Finance, vol. 25(1), pages 240-272, February.
- Xi Wei & Cheng Xiran, 2018. "The Difference of Capital Input and Productivity in Service Industries: Based on Four Stages Bootstrap-DEA Model," Journal of Systems Science and Information, De Gruyter, vol. 6(4), pages 320-335, August.
- Jose Miguel Albala-Bertrand, 2007.
"Net Capital Stock and Capital Productivity for China and Regions: 1960-2005. An Optimal Consistency Method,"
610, Queen Mary University of London, School of Economics and Finance.
- Jose Miguel Albala-Bertrand, 2007. "Net Capital Stock and Capital Productivity for China and Regions: 1960-2005. An Optimal Consistency Method," Working Papers 610, Queen Mary University of London, School of Economics and Finance.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:sae:envira:v:24:y:1992:i:4:p:591-600. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: SAGE Publications (email available below). General contact details of provider: .
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.