Beyond constructivism: expanding the boundaries of international relations theory
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- repec:spo:wpecon:info:hdl:2441/8306 is not listed on IDEAS
- Sébastien Miroudot & Patrick Messerlin, 2004.
"Trade Liberalization in South East Europe: Review of Conformity of 23 FTAs with the MoU,"
Sciences Po publications
info:hdl:2441/8306, Sciences Po.
- Patrick Messerlin & Sébastien Miroudot, 2004. "Trade Liberalization in South East Europe: Review of Conformity of 23 FTAs with the MoU," Working Papers hal-00973098, HAL.
- Milica Uvalic, 2001. "Regional Cooperation in Southeastern Europe," One Europe or Several? Working Papers 17, One-Europe Programme.
- Edward Christie, 2001.
"Potential Trade in Southeast Europe: A Gravity Model Approach,"
wiiw Balkan Observatory Working Papers
11, The Vienna Institute for International Economic Studies, wiiw.
- Edward Christie, 2002. "Potential Trade in Southeast Europe: a Gravity Model Approach," wiiw Working Papers 21, The Vienna Institute for International Economic Studies, wiiw.
More about this item
Keywordsidentity; constructivism; discourse; IR theory.;
- B59 - Schools of Economic Thought and Methodology - - Current Heterodox Approaches - - - Other
- F59 - International Economics - - International Relations, National Security, and International Political Economy - - - Other
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:rse:wpaper:v:3:y:2012:i:1:p:122-127. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Manuela Epure). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/pgsaaea.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .