Does Demolition Of Slums Affects On Pre-School Children’S Health In Mumbai?
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Galloway, Rae, 1991. "Global indicators of nutritional risk," Policy Research Working Paper Series 591, The World Bank.
- Glewwe, Paul & Koch, Stefanie & Bui Linh Nguyen, 2002. "Child nutrition, economic growth, and the provision of health care services in Vietnam in the 1990s," Policy Research Working Paper Series 2776, The World Bank.
More about this item
Keywordsdemolished slums; malnutrition; underweight;
- R15 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - General Regional Economics - - - Econometric and Input-Output Models; Other Methods
- O18 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Development - - - Urban, Rural, Regional, and Transportation Analysis; Housing; Infrastructure
- I11 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Health - - - Analysis of Health Care Markets
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:rom:terumm:v:4:y:2009:i:10:p:63-74. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Colesca Sofia). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ccasero.html .