The Liberalization Process of the Railway Sector in Romania and European Union Countries
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- R. KÃ¼nneke & M. Finger, 2007. "Technology Matters: The Cases of the Liberalization of Electricity and Railways," Competition and Regulation in Network Industries, Intersentia, vol. 8(3), pages 303-336, September.
- Bošković, Branislav & Bugarinović, Mirjana, 2015. "Why and how to manage the process of liberalization of a regional railway market: South-Eastern European case study," Transport Policy, Elsevier, vol. 41(C), pages 50-59.
- Cristian Silviu BÃNACU & Cristian BUªU & Alexandra Cãtãlina NEDELCU, 2013. "Tacit Knowledge Management – Strategic Role In Disclosing The Intellectual Capital," Proceedings of the INTERNATIONAL MANAGEMENT CONFERENCE, Faculty of Management, Academy of Economic Studies, Bucharest, Romania, vol. 7(1), pages 491-500, November.
- Mihail BUSU, 2015. "Corporate Governance Codes in Romania and European Union Countries," REVISTA DE MANAGEMENT COMPARAT INTERNATIONAL/REVIEW OF INTERNATIONAL COMPARATIVE MANAGEMENT, Faculty of Management, Academy of Economic Studies, Bucharest, Romania, vol. 16(1), pages 119-128, March.
- M. Finger & J. Groenewegen & R. KÃ¼nneke, 2005. "The Quest for Coherence Between Institutions and Technologies in Infrastructures," Competition and Regulation in Network Industries, Intersentia, vol. 6(4), pages 227-260, December.
More about this item
Keywordsliberalization process; railway sector; legislative framework; competition rule; country development.;
- G34 - Financial Economics - - Corporate Finance and Governance - - - Mergers; Acquisitions; Restructuring; Corporate Governance
- G38 - Financial Economics - - Corporate Finance and Governance - - - Government Policy and Regulation
- O16 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Development - - - Financial Markets; Saving and Capital Investment; Corporate Finance and Governance
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:rom:rmcimn:v:16:y:2015:i:3:p:305-313. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Marian Nastase). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/mnasero.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.