Collaborative Networks and Strategic Axes, Fundamental Pillars of the Development of Technology Entrepreneurial Ecosystems
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Bodislav Dumitru Alexandru, 2012. "Countries Versus Corporations And Economies Versus Businesses...What Makes The Global Mechansim Work Better?," Annals - Economy Series, Constantin Brancusi University, Faculty of Economics, vol. 3, pages 51-56, September.
- Dumitru Alexandru Bodislav & Luoana Florentina Pascu & Bogdan Pascu, 2015. "The Future of Economic Policy Making: A Functional and Social Exploratory Perspective," International Journal of Academic Research in Business and Social Sciences, Human Resource Management Academic Research Society, International Journal of Academic Research in Business and Social Sciences, vol. 5(2), pages 107-113, February.
More about this item
Keywordscollaborative networks; entrepreneurship; information technology; strategic management.;
- M10 - Business Administration and Business Economics; Marketing; Accounting; Personnel Economics - - Business Administration - - - General
- M19 - Business Administration and Business Economics; Marketing; Accounting; Personnel Economics - - Business Administration - - - Other
- P13 - Economic Systems - - Capitalist Systems - - - Cooperative Enterprises
- L26 - Industrial Organization - - Firm Objectives, Organization, and Behavior - - - Entrepreneurship
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:rom:rmcimn:v:15:y:2014:i:5:p:579-594. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Marian Nastase). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/mnasero.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .