A Plea for the Importance of Business Ethics Education for Future Managers in an International Competitive Environment
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Cubie Lau, 2010. "A Step Forward: Ethics Education Matters!," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 92(4), pages 565-584, April.
- Solomon, Robert C., 1992. "Corporate Roles, Personal Virtues: An Aristotelean Approach to Business Ethics," Business Ethics Quarterly, Cambridge University Press, vol. 2(03), pages 317-339, July.
- Teressa Elliott & Linda Marquis & Catherine Neal, 2013. "Business Ethics Perspectives: Faculty Plagiarism and Fraud," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 112(1), pages 91-99, January.
More about this item
Keywordsbusiness ethics; business ethics education; business curriculum; awareness of business ethics issues; ethical decision-making.;
- A13 - General Economics and Teaching - - General Economics - - - Relation of Economics to Social Values
- F23 - International Economics - - International Factor Movements and International Business - - - Multinational Firms; International Business
- M14 - Business Administration and Business Economics; Marketing; Accounting; Personnel Economics - - Business Administration - - - Corporate Culture; Diversity; Social Responsibility
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:rom:rmcimn:v:14:y:2013:i:2:p:191-201. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Marian Nastase). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/mnasero.html .