Innovative Clusters: The Case Of Romania
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Feldman, Maryann P. & Kogler, Dieter F., 2010. "Stylized Facts in the Geography of Innovation," Handbook of the Economics of Innovation, Elsevier.
- Andrea Morone & Piergiuseppe Morone, 2007. "Guessing Games and People Behaviours: What Can we Learn?," SERIES 0015, Dipartimento di Economia e Finanza - Università degli Studi di Bari "Aldo Moro", revised Feb 2007.
- Karl Wennberg & Göran Lindqvist, 2010. "The effect of clusters on the survival and performance of new firms," Small Business Economics, Springer, vol. 34(3), pages 221-241, April.
- Keijiro Otsuka, 2006. "Cluster-Based Industrial Development: A View From East Asia," The Japanese Economic Review, Japanese Economic Association, vol. 57(3), pages 361-376.
- Majocchi Antonio, 2000. "Are industrial clusters going international? The case of Italian SMEs in Romania," Economics and Quantitative Methods qf0008, Department of Economics, University of Insubria.
- Julie Hermans & Annick Castiaux & Marcus Dejardin & Stéphane Lucas, 2012. "Configuration in the flesh: challenges in publicly promoted clusters," The Journal of Technology Transfer, Springer, vol. 37(5), pages 609-630, October.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Motoiu Elena & Pavel Oana Adriana & Lakatos Elena Simina, 2016. "A brief quantitative analysis of clusters from the creative industry in Romania," Review of Applied Socio-Economic Research, Pro Global Science Association, vol. 11(1), pages 57-66, June.
More about this item
Keywordsinnovative cluster; institutional cluster; regional development; economic growth;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:rom:mrpase:v:3:y:2011:i:3:p:1-11. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Colesca Sofia). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ccasero.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.