Are industrial clusters going international? The case of Italian SMEs in Romania
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Alessandro Spaventa & Salvatore Monni, 2007. "What Next? How the Internalization Process Might Lead to the Dissolution of Veneto's Low-technology Industrial District," Working Papers 0703, CREI Università degli Studi Roma Tre, revised 2007.
- Monica DUDIAN, 2011. "Innovative Clusters: The Case Of Romania," Management Research and Practice, Research Centre in Public Administration and Public Services, Bucharest, Romania, vol. 3(3), pages 1-11, September.
- Omtzigt Pieter, 2002. "Money Demand in the Netherlands," Economics and Quantitative Methods qf0214, Department of Economics, University of Insubria.
- ConstanÅ£a Enea, 2016. "Business Structures Considered "Success" in Business Contemporary," Ovidius University Annals, Economic Sciences Series, Ovidius University of Constantza, Faculty of Economic Sciences, vol. 0(2), pages 26-30, February.
- Fabio Musso, 2013. "Is Industrial Districts Logistics Suitable for Industrial Parks?," Acta Universitatis Danubius. OEconomica, Danubius University of Galati, issue 9(4), pages 221-233, August.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ins:quaeco:qf0008. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Segreteria Dipartimento). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/feinsit.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .