|Antonio Majocchi Associate Professor in International Business Dipartimento di ricerche aziendali Tel. + 39 (0)382 986467) Facoltà di Economia - via S. Felice, 5 I 27100 Pavia|
|+ (39) 0382 986467|
Dipartimento di Ricerche Aziendali Pavia, Italy
Università degli Studi di Pavia
RePEc:edi:dapavit (more details at EDIRC)
Research outputJump to: Working papers Articles
- Soukup Jindrich & Majocchi Antonio, 2004. "Italian direct investment in the Czech Republic: the results of a fields analysis," Economics and Quantitative Methods qf04022, Department of Economics, University of Insubria.
- Cocito Marco & Gatta Raffaele & Majocchi Antonio & Onetti Alberto, 2004. "Subsidiaries within a High-Tech MNC. A reappraisal of the Role of Functions," Economics and Quantitative Methods qf04011, Department of Economics, University of Insubria.
- Majocchi Antonio & Pavione Enrica, 2002. "International franchising in Italy: trends and perspectives," Economics and Quantitative Methods qf0215, Department of Economics, University of Insubria.
- Majocchi Antonio & Zucchella Antonella, 2001. "Internationalization and Performance: findings from a set of Italian SMEs," Economics and Quantitative Methods qf0110, Department of Economics, University of Insubria.
- Majocchi Antonio, 2000. "Are industrial clusters going international? The case of Italian SMEs in Romania," Economics and Quantitative Methods qf0008, Department of Economics, University of Insubria.
- Joaquín Camps & Antonio Majocchi, 2010. "Learning Atmosphere and Ethical Behavior, Does It Make Sense?," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 94(1), pages 129-147, June.
CitationsMany of the citations below have been collected in an experimental project, CitEc, where a more detailed citation analysis can be found. These are citations from works listed in RePEc that could be analyzed mechanically. So far, only a minority of all works could be analyzed. See under "Corrections" how you can help improve the citation analysis.
- Majocchi Antonio & Zucchella Antonella, 2001.
"Internationalization and Performance: findings from a set of Italian SMEs,"
Economics and Quantitative Methods
qf0110, Department of Economics, University of Insubria.
- Trinh, Long, 2015. "Dynamics of innovation and internationalization among Vietnamese SMEs," MPRA Paper 68308, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 26 Nov 2015.
- Hessels, Jolanda & Parker, Simon C., 2013. "Constraints, internationalization and growth: A cross-country analysis of European SMEs," Journal of World Business, Elsevier, vol. 48(1), pages 137-148.
- Hsiang-Hsi Liu & Wang Chiang Ko, 2017. "Measuring the Degree of Internationalization for Taiwanese Banking Industry: Scoring Measurement by Principal Component Analysis," International Business Research, Canadian Center of Science and Education, vol. 10(6), pages 212-226, June.
- Matanda, Margaret Jekanyika & Freeman, Susan, 2009. "Effect of perceived environmental uncertainty on exporter-importer inter-organisational relationships and export performance improvement," International Business Review, Elsevier, vol. 18(1), pages 89-107, February.
- Alfredo D’Angelo, 2012. "Innovation and export performance: a study of Italian high-tech SMEs," Journal of Management & Governance, Springer;Accademia Italiana di Economia Aziendale (AIDEA), vol. 16(3), pages 393-423, August.
- Elena-Mãdãlina VÃTÃMÃNESCU & Florina-Magdalena PÎNZARU & Andreia-Gabriela ANDREI & Vlad-Andrei ALEXANDRU, 2014. "Going international versus going global. The Case of the European Steel Pipe SMES," REVISTA DE MANAGEMENT COMPARAT INTERNATIONAL/REVIEW OF INTERNATIONAL COMPARATIVE MANAGEMENT, Faculty of Management, Academy of Economic Studies, Bucharest, Romania, vol. 15(3), pages 360-379, July.
- George Halkos & Nickolaos Tzeremes, 2010. "The effect of foreign ownership on SMEs performance: An efficiency analysis perspective," Journal of Productivity Analysis, Springer, vol. 34(2), pages 167-180, October.
- Massimo Cortili & Alessia Pisoni & Alberto Onetti, 2012. "The internationalization of Italian firms in India: some empirical evidences," Economics and Quantitative Methods qf1202, Department of Economics, University of Insubria.
- Indujeeva Peiris & Michèle Akoorie & Paresha Sinha, 2012. "International entrepreneurship: A critical analysis of studies in the past two decades and future directions for research," Journal of International Entrepreneurship, Springer, vol. 10(4), pages 279-324, December.
- Majocchi, Antonio & Bacchiocchi, Emanuele & Mayrhofer, Ulrike, 2005. "Firm size, business experience and export intensity in SMEs: A longitudinal approach to complex relationships," International Business Review, Elsevier, vol. 14(6), pages 719-738, December.
- Ivan De Noni & Roberta Apa, 2015. "The moderating effect of exploitative and exploratory learning on internationalisation–performance relationship in SMEs," Journal of International Entrepreneurship, Springer, vol. 13(2), pages 96-117, June.
- Andrea Caputo & Alberto Tron, 2016. "The attestation of corporate turnaround plans in Italy: operating problems and possible solutions," International Journal of Critical Accounting, Inderscience Enterprises Ltd, vol. 8(1), pages 30-44.
- Trinh, Long Q., 2016. "Dynamics of Innovation and Internationalization among Small and Medium-Sized Enterprises in Viet Nam," ADBI Working Papers 580, Asian Development Bank Institute.
- Jean-Marie Nkongolo-Bakenda & Robert Anderson & Jack Ito & Garnet Garven, 2010. "Structural and competitive determinants of globally oriented small- and medium-sized enterprises: An empirical analysis," Journal of International Entrepreneurship, Springer, vol. 8(1), pages 55-86, March.
- Kawtar Dkhissi, 2014. "Impact des accords de libre échange sur la propension et l'intensité des exportations des entreprises au Maroc," Post-Print hal-01335587, HAL.
- Elitsa R. Banalieva & Ravi Sarathy, 2011. "A Contingency Theory of Internationalization," Management International Review, Springer, vol. 51(5), pages 593-634, October.
- Toledo, Arcelia & Hernández, José de la Paz & Griffin, Denis, 2010. "Incentives and the growth of Oaxacan subsistence businesses," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 63(6), pages 630-638, June.
- Anne Hampton & James Rowell, 2009. "CHALLENGES FACING UK SMEs IN INTERNATIONAL DEVELOPMENT," JOURNAL STUDIA UNIVERSITATIS BABES-BOLYAI NEGOTIA, Babes-Bolyai University, Faculty of Business.
- Berrill, Jenny & Kearney, Colm, 2010. "Firm-level internationalisation and the home bias puzzle," Journal of Economics and Business, Elsevier, vol. 62(4), pages 235-256, July.
- Anne HAMPTON & James ROWELL, 2013. "An Evolution in Research Practice for Investigating International Business Relationships," Management Dynamics in the Knowledge Economy Journal, College of Management, National University of Political Studies and Public Administration, vol. 1(2), pages 161-177, August.
- Majocchi Antonio, 2000.
"Are industrial clusters going international? The case of Italian SMEs in Romania,"
Economics and Quantitative Methods
qf0008, Department of Economics, University of Insubria.
- Monica DUDIAN, 2011. "Innovative Clusters: The Case Of Romania," Management Research and Practice, Research Centre in Public Administration and Public Services, Bucharest, Romania, vol. 3(3), pages 1-11, September.
- Omtzigt Pieter, 2002. "Money Demand in the Netherlands," Economics and Quantitative Methods qf0214, Department of Economics, University of Insubria.
- Alessandro Spaventa & Salvatore Monni, 2007. "What Next? How the Internalization Process Might Lead to the Dissolution of Veneto's Low-technology Industrial District," Working Papers 0703, CREI Università degli Studi Roma Tre, revised 2007.
- ConstanÅ£a Enea, 2016. "Business Structures Considered "Success" in Business Contemporary," Ovidius University Annals, Economic Sciences Series, Ovidius University of Constantza, Faculty of Economic Sciences, vol. 0(2), pages 26-30, February.
- Fabio Musso, 2013. "Is Industrial Districts Logistics Suitable for Industrial Parks?," Acta Universitatis Danubius. OEconomica, Danubius University of Galati, issue 9(4), pages 221-233, August.
- Joaquín Camps & Antonio Majocchi, 2010.
"Learning Atmosphere and Ethical Behavior, Does It Make Sense?,"
Journal of Business Ethics,
Springer, vol. 94(1), pages 129-147, June.
- Weihui Fu, 2014. "The Impact of Emotional Intelligence, Organizational Commitment, and Job Satisfaction on Ethical Behavior of Chinese Employees," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 122(1), pages 137-144, June.
- Carole L. Jurkiewicz & Robert A. Giacalone, 2016. "Organizational Determinants of Ethical Dysfunctionality," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 136(1), pages 1-12, June.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
NEP FieldsNEP is an announcement service for new working papers, with a weekly report in each of many fields. This author has had 1 paper announced in NEP. These are the fields, ordered by number of announcements, along with their dates. If the author is listed in the directory of specialists for this field, a link is also provided.
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Antonio Majocchi should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.