The effects of migration and fertility on the age-sex structure of Lagos State, Nigeria
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Young Kim & Robert Schoen, 1997. "Population momentum expresses population aging," Demography, Springer;Population Association of America (PAA), vol. 34(3), pages 421-427, August.
- Catherine Hakim, 2003. "A New Approach to Explaining Fertility Patterns: Preference Theory," Population and Development Review, The Population Council, Inc., vol. 29(3), pages 349-374.
More about this item
Keywordsage-sex population structure; fertility; impact; Lagos State; migration; Nigeria;
- J13 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demographic Economics - - - Fertility; Family Planning; Child Care; Children; Youth
- O15 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Development - - - Economic Development: Human Resources; Human Development; Income Distribution; Migration
- R11 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - General Regional Economics - - - Regional Economic Activity: Growth, Development, Environmental Issues, and Changes
- R23 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - Household Analysis - - - Regional Migration; Regional Labor Markets; Population
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:rom:econmn:v:12:y:2009:i:2:p:28-38. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Ciocoiu Nadia Carmen). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/mnasero.html .